Kory wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 3:34pm
Marky Dread wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 3:47pm
Flex wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 2:47pm
Kory wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 2:23pm
I just don't have room for these frickin' things.
You can give me yours
Excellent if you're having Kory's then I can finally have mine back.
I had to ditch the Sgt. Pepper's one because it was unwieldy and I just didn't have room for it, but I still have the White Album one.
This is the one I'm really looking forward to hearing what Giles has achieved and what takes were found on the masters.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Beatles song you're thinking about right now thread

Post by Kory »

Marky Dread wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 4:11pm
Kory wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Flex wrote:
Kory wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 2:23pm
I just don't have room for these frickin' things.
You can give me yours
I had to ditch the Sgt. Pepper's one because it was unwieldy and I just didn't have room for it, but I still have the White Album one.
This is the one I'm really looking forward to hearing what Giles has achieved and what takes were found on the masters.
One thing that gives me pause is how little time I feel like I have to listen to the stuff I already have. I haven't even opened my Bill Nelson Red Noise box yet, and I just feel like time is slipping through my fingers.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 5:14pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 4:11pm
Kory wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Flex wrote:

You can give me yours
One thing that gives me pause is how little time I feel like I have to listen to the stuff I already have. I haven't even opened my Bill Nelson Red Noise box yet, and I just feel like time is slipping through my fingers.
Ha! I've opened mine today but not played it.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mark-dav ... 746be26a37

Mark David Chapman denied parole again. The idea that he, or Sirhan Sirhan, or any of the Manson family still pose a danger to society is absurd. They're old. They aren't the same person they were when consumed by the madness that caused them to do such horrible things. 40+ years is more than paying one's debt to society. The celebrity surrounding their crimes shouldn't be held against them, but that's exactly what it is.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 6:53pm

Mark David Chapman denied parole again. The idea that he, or Sirhan Sirhan, or any of the Manson family still pose a danger to society is absurd. They're old. They aren't the same person they were when consumed by the madness that caused them to do such horrible things. 40+ years is more than paying one's debt to society. The celebrity surrounding their crimes shouldn't be held against them, but that's exactly what it is.
Meanwhile:

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Release them all as long as they agree to all live together in a house for Netflix's next reality TV series
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Meanwhile:
A picture of Jodie Foster wearing that shirt would allow me to die happy.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Release them all as long as they agree to all live together in a house for Netflix's next reality TV series
No, make it Survivor, leading to (probably) Tex Watson saying, "I … didn't understand the basics of this game."

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:22pm
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

No, make it Survivor, leading to (probably) Tex Watson saying, "I … didn't understand the basics of this game."
Tex kind of looks like he could be the Junior Senator from Tennessee.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:22pm
Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Tex kind of looks like he could be the Junior Senator from Tennessee.

It should come as no surprise that he found Jebus in prison and became an evangelical minister.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Is there more to this though than just being humane. Like some other nut job who is a Beatles/Lennon fan tracking him down and getting revenge?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

BostonBeaneater

Marky Dread wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Is there more to this though than just being humane. Like some other nut job who is a Beatles/Lennon fan tracking him down and getting revenge?
He only shot the third most talented Beatle.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

There's a non-zero percent possibility there, but the guy did apply for parole, so he's assuming the risks.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 8:00pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

There's a non-zero percent possibility there, but the guy did apply for parole, so he's assuming the risks.
Sure but that risk isn't solely to himself. Depending on where he gets located and those who are close by. I've no idea as to what consideration is given to the safety of others when ex offenders are released.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 7:52pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

He only shot the third most talented Beatle.
So who is the 4th?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia