The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

General music discussion.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread »

tepista wrote:
18 Aug 2020, 9:44pm
What's better than finding an awesome song you never heard before and learning that it's 50 years old!

Excellent I just ordered this cd. I was looking at a Baby Huey cd on Amazon and Lee Moses was recommended.
Attachments
SmartSelectImage_2020-08-19-09-55-22.png
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35011
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by tepista »

Marky Dread wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 4:57am
tepista wrote:
18 Aug 2020, 9:44pm
What's better than finding an awesome song you never heard before and learning that it's 50 years old!

Excellent I just ordered this cd. I was looking at a Baby Huey cd on Amazon and Lee Moses was recommended.
I think I'm going to but it too!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2134
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

I'm partial to Los Straitjackets, but this is worth listening to if only for Eddie Angel's solos.


revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13851
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob »

tepista wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 2:20pm
Marky Dread wrote:
19 Aug 2020, 4:57am
tepista wrote:
18 Aug 2020, 9:44pm
What's better than finding an awesome song you never heard before and learning that it's 50 years old!

Excellent I just ordered this cd. I was looking at a Baby Huey cd on Amazon and Lee Moses was recommended.
I think I'm going to but it too!
Dont but it too hard it might break.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13851
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob »


Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Great version of GDM. :approve:
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13851
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:40pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Great version of GDM. :approve:
Yeah, they're fine band for sure.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:41pm
Marky Dread wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:40pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Great version of GDM. :approve:
Yeah, they're fine band for sure.
Agreed.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90231
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Holy fuck, that is superb. Real conviction to it.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Wow that is a superb version.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13851
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 8:52pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Wow that is a superb version.
Said it before and I'll say it again this band is right up your alley 101. Do yourself a favor and check them out further.

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2134
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by gkbill »

revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 9:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 8:52pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Wow that is a superb version.
Said it before and I'll say it again this band is right up your alley 101. Do yourself a favor and check them out further.
Hello,

Yes, 101, and all - they're worth pursuing.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 9:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 8:52pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Wow that is a superb version.
Said it before and I'll say it again this band is right up your alley 101. Do yourself a favor and check them out further.
Mission accepted.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by 101Walterton »

gkbill wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 10:00pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 9:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 8:52pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Wow that is a superb version.
Said it before and I'll say it again this band is right up your alley 101. Do yourself a favor and check them out further.
Hello,

Yes, 101, and all - they're worth pursuing.
I see they are on Hellcat so that is the Joe connection.

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2134
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Great Thread of YouTube Magnificence!

Post by gkbill »

101Walterton wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 10:44pm
gkbill wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 10:00pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 9:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 8:52pm
revbob wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 7:34pm
Wow that is a superb version.
Said it before and I'll say it again this band is right up your alley 101. Do yourself a favor and check them out further.
Hello,

Yes, 101, and all - they're worth pursuing.
I see they are on Hellcat so that is the Joe connection.
Hello,

Somehow we've got to get them on the Women's album compilation.

Post Reply