The KISS thread

General music discussion.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89398
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I'd love to see a new band call all their gigs part of their farewell tour. Just for years and years, with no end announced.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46641
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Marky Dread »

I'm with Iggy.
Attachments
fb5e2e7aa3c59ed54e4b145db07ea264.jpg
fb5e2e7aa3c59ed54e4b145db07ea264.jpg (55.61 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89398
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:26pm
I'm with Iggy.
"DId Iggy ever have a Marvel comic?" in 3 … 2 …
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46641
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:32pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:26pm
I'm with Iggy.
"DId Iggy ever have a Marvel comic?" in 3 … 2 …
Are you suggesting Iggy is just a cartoon character.
Attachments
iggy-pop-art.jpg
iggy-pop-art.jpg (93.15 KiB) Viewed 212 times
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89398
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:32pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:26pm
I'm with Iggy.
"DId Iggy ever have a Marvel comic?" in 3 … 2 …
Are you suggesting Iggy is just a cartoon character.
Me? No. But someone who just might be drunk enough tonight to entertain us here could be.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46641
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:57pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:32pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:26pm
I'm with Iggy.
"DId Iggy ever have a Marvel comic?" in 3 … 2 …
Are you suggesting Iggy is just a cartoon character.
Me? No. But someone who just might be drunk enough tonight to entertain us here could be.
Attachments
download.jpeg
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89398
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 3:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:57pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:32pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:26pm
I'm with Iggy.
"DId Iggy ever have a Marvel comic?" in 3 … 2 …
Are you suggesting Iggy is just a cartoon character.
Me? No. But someone who just might be drunk enough tonight to entertain us here could be.
Image
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46641
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 4:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 3:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:57pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:32pm


"DId Iggy ever have a Marvel comic?" in 3 … 2 …
Are you suggesting Iggy is just a cartoon character.
Me? No. But someone who just might be drunk enough tonight to entertain us here could be.
Image
Down goes Heston!
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The KISS thread

Post by revbob »

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 4:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 3:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:57pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:39pm


Are you suggesting Iggy is just a cartoon character.
Me? No. But someone who just might be drunk enough tonight to entertain us here could be.
Image
Down goes Heston!
You can pry his KISS albums from his cold dead hands.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46641
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 4:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 3:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 2:57pm


Me? No. But someone who just might be drunk enough tonight to entertain us here could be.
Image
Down goes Heston!
You can pry his KISS albums from his cold dead hands.
Umm no thanks. He can keep 'em.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13125
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The KISS thread

Post by revbob »

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 6:18pm
revbob wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 4:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 3:22pm
Image
Down goes Heston!
You can pry his KISS albums from his cold dead hands.
Umm no thanks. He can keep 'em.
Are you familiar with the "pry from my cold dead hands" quote. Not sure if that made it across the pond.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33709
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Heston »

I've got a good KISS incident that happened tonight but I'm too pissed to tell it. Remind me in the morning.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46641
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 7:09pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 6:18pm
revbob wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:44pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 5:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 4:05pm


Image
Down goes Heston!
You can pry his KISS albums from his cold dead hands.
Umm no thanks. He can keep 'em.
Are you familiar with the "pry from my cold dead hands" quote. Not sure if that made it across the pond.
Yep very familiar with that expression. It is after all English. Unlike KISS. ;)
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89398
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 9:10pm
I've got a good KISS incident that happened tonight but I'm too pissed to tell it. Remind me in the morning.
But you'll be sober(ish) then!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33709
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: The KISS thread

Post by Heston »

I got home last night with my girlfriend and she went into the kitchen to make us a drink. I put a music channel on and Krazy Nights by KISS was on. She came back through saying "who's that singing, it sounds like you" lol. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Can't see the resemblance myself!
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Post Reply