Question for Heston

General music discussion.
Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Question for Heston

Post by Heston »

This song has been quite popular live so we recorded it, adding our obligatory cheap and nasty video...

Last edited by Heston on 15 Dec 2018, 8:16am, edited 1 time in total.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 3:09pm
This song has been quite popular live so we recorded it, adding our obligatory cheap and nasty video...

Great suff H, that's some cool sax also.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:

Brilliant I love it.
Marky best me to it but that sax sounds great.

Heston

Post by Heston »

Thanks chaps. Ged our sax player took a while to fully integrate into the band as he's a bit of a Blues man, but he is fully ska'd up now.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

You are such a confounding demi-man. How can you produce such enjoyable music on your own yet you nourish yourself with … well, you know what you listen to! Can the NHS order you dissected to learn what's in your brain?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:

Sweet tune Heston.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 4:29pm
You are such a confounding demi-man. How can you produce such enjoyable music on your own yet you nourish yourself with … well, you know what you listen to! Can the NHS order you dissected to learn what's in your brain?
I agree with this post.

How does this even happen?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Seriously you actually want to know what's going on in :mrgreen: there? :mrgreen:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 5:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Seriously you actually want to know what's going on in :mrgreen: there? :mrgreen:
I'm willing to look into the abyss even if it looks back at me while humming "Too Shy."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 6:05pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm willing to look into the abyss even if it looks back at me while humming "Too Shy."
:mrgreen:

To be fair even I have never seriously defended Kajagoogoo on here. Well, apart from "Big Apple" which I thought was okay.

Maybe one day I will make an album incorporating all my "bad" influences. Think KISS meets Starship with a dash of Billy Joel.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 6:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

To be fair even I have never seriously defended Kajagoogoo on here. Well, apart from "Big Apple" which I thought was okay.

Maybe one day I will make an album incorporating all my "bad" influences. Think KISS meets Starship with a dash of Billy Joel.
On that day, I will download a copy and vow never to play it.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 6:19pm
Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Straight to the incinerator.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 6:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:

The fire burned hot and long, fueled by pure shit.

Heston

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 6:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I'm now perversely tempted to try this.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 7:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2018, 6:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Heston wrote:

I'm now perversely tempted to try this.
Just remember that when you are strutting around in your newly built rock 'n' roll city that it wasn't us that started the fire.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia