JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: A thought...

Post by JennyB »

matedog wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 11:16am
JennyB wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 9:13am
I dare any of you, upon meeting MJ, to tell him Mensforth Hill changed your life like Flex did when he told Mike Love that Kokomo changed his life. :shifty:
I like the idea of going for something completely mediocre:
"Mick! Mick! I'm a huge fan of The Clash, I have all your BAD albums, when is Carbon Silicon putting out new material!? This is such an honor. I have to tell you, "Atom Tan" is my favorite song of all time. I got me through some really hard times."
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

JennyB wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 11:32am
matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:
I dare any of you, upon meeting MJ, to tell him Mensforth Hill changed your life like Flex did when he told Mike Love that Kokomo changed his life. :shifty:
"Mick! Mick! I'm a huge fan of The Clash, I have all your BAD albums, when is Carbon Silicon putting out new material!? This is such an honor. I have to tell you, "Atom Tan" is my favorite song of all time. I got me through some really hard times."
"Mick, I've always really wanted to know how you got that awesome guitar tone on 'We Are the Clash'!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

WestwayKid wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 11:52am
JennyB wrote:
24 Apr 2019, 11:32am
matedog wrote:
JennyB wrote:
"Mick, I've always really wanted to know how you got that awesome guitar tone on 'We Are the Clash'!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hey! Mick Jones cool. I love Foreigner.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia