Track 9 Poll 1

Pick Your Track 9

Empty Glass - Pete Townshend
0
No votes
The Worlds A Mess, It’s In My Kiss - X
5
14%
Ribbons - The Good The Bad and The Queen
1
3%
Ruby Soho - Rancid
7
19%
Blasphemous Rumours - Depeche Mode
6
16%
Beast Of Burden - The Rolling Stones
9
24%
Elvis - These New Puritans
3
8%
Permafrost - Magazine
6
16%
 
Total votes: 37

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13844
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:21pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:10pm
💥 there goes the tie break!!
The Stones knock out Rancid 8-7 !!!
You are fucking joking. I'm leaving the board, see some of you on Facebook.
If it's any consolation, we're already back in Wolston Manor.
Might I join you?

Ive got my Def Leppard denim vest on.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34136
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by Heston »

I blame Flex and his (at least) seven accounts. He just can't accept defeat.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:22pm
Wolter wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:21pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:10pm
💥 there goes the tie break!!
The Stones knock out Rancid 8-7 !!!
You are fucking joking. I'm leaving the board, see some of you on Facebook.
If it's any consolation, we're already back in Wolston Manor.
Might I join you?

Ive got my Def Leppard denim vest on.
[looks at Marillion vest] DAMN IT, I need to change.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by 101Walterton »

101Walterton wrote:
23 May 2020, 7:48pm
It is a close one, any more votes?
I asked for the decider????

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
23 May 2020, 8:29pm
101Walterton wrote:
23 May 2020, 8:01pm
Who is going to split the 3 in third place do 3 can go through to final???
You make the rules but I dont think it should go that way. Settle this heat and the winner goes up against Strummer.
I followed your advice 😉

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 34136
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by Heston »

Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13844
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:37pm
Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
And Wally is trying to blame me for it.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:37pm
Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13844
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:46pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:37pm
Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉
My advice was also to give it another 24 hours for Rancid could pull even or ahead.

There's also my plea to have Paranoid take the win for track 2...

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:50pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:46pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:37pm
Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉
My advice was also to give it another 24 hours for Rancid could pull even or ahead.

There's also my plea to have Paranoid take the win for track 2...
I went back and voted Paranoid just now. I somehow missed that entire poll.

You still lost by a lot, but I tried.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:50pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:46pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:37pm
Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉
My advice was also to give it another 24 hours for Rancid could pull even or ahead.

There's also my plea to have Paranoid take the win for track 2...
You did but only after we waited 24 hours for a tie break. Shouldn’t take you 24 hours to create false account anyway.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13844
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:00pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:50pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:46pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm
Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:37pm
Beast of fucking Burden ahead of Ruby Soho...on a Clash board. Just let that sink in.
And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉
My advice was also to give it another 24 hours for Rancid could pull even or ahead.

There's also my plea to have Paranoid take the win for track 2...
I went back and voted Paranoid just now. I somehow missed that entire poll.

You still lost by a lot, but I tried.
Well Paranoid won its heat and went up against Bodies. But then people realized there were better Pistols songs than Bodies and then there were closed door meetings/dealings and we started down the road we are on now.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:10pm
Wolter wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:00pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:50pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:46pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm


And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉
My advice was also to give it another 24 hours for Rancid could pull even or ahead.

There's also my plea to have Paranoid take the win for track 2...
I went back and voted Paranoid just now. I somehow missed that entire poll.

You still lost by a lot, but I tried.
Well Paranoid won its heat and went up against Bodies. But then people realized there were better Pistols songs than Bodies and then there were closed door meetings/dealings and we started down the road we are on now.
Oh! Right.

They don't deserve better. To hell with them.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:10pm
Wolter wrote:
24 May 2020, 10:00pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:50pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:46pm
revbob wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:39pm


And Wally is trying to blame me for it.
Yep. I was going to put through top 3 from each poll as sometimes a strong poll can cancel itself out. Went with your advise for 2 poll winners only 😉
My advice was also to give it another 24 hours for Rancid could pull even or ahead.

There's also my plea to have Paranoid take the win for track 2...
I went back and voted Paranoid just now. I somehow missed that entire poll.

You still lost by a lot, but I tried.
Well Paranoid won its heat and went up against Bodies. But then people realized there were better Pistols songs than Bodies and then there were closed door meetings/dealings and we started down the road we are on now.
No meetings have taken place it is under a stewards inquiry.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29430
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Track 9 Poll 1

Post by Flex »

Heston wrote:
24 May 2020, 9:23pm
I blame Flex and his (at least) seven accounts. He just can't accept defeat.
? I voted for the Stones and Rancid. Both great, worthy songs.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply