Track 11 Poll 2

Pick a Your Track 11

Secret Agent Man - Devo
4
12%
La Folie - The Stranglers
2
6%
There, There My Dear - Dexys Midnight Runners
3
9%
It’s Not - Aimee Mann
2
6%
I Am The Fly - Wire
9
26%
Shut The Door - Fugazi
6
18%
Blue Moon - Elvis Presley
8
24%
 
Total votes: 34

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:17pm
2 votes for classic Dexys 😞
You and me. ;)
No I’m the third 😉

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33333
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:17pm
2 votes for classic Dexys 😞
You and me. ;)
I voted Dexys so one of you never!
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46114
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:20pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:17pm
2 votes for classic Dexys 😞
You and me. ;)
No I’m the third 😉
🎷🎺🎸😎
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46114
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:22pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:17pm
2 votes for classic Dexys 😞
You and me. ;)
I voted Dexys so one of you never!
I definitely did about half an hour ago.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:23pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:22pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:17pm
2 votes for classic Dexys 😞
You and me. ;)
I voted Dexys so one of you never!
I definitely did about half an hour ago.
🙋‍♂️

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by 101Walterton »

I’m pacing the sideline looking at my watch!!!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46114
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:24pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:23pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:22pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:18pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:17pm
2 votes for classic Dexys 😞
You and me. ;)
I voted Dexys so one of you never!
I definitely did about half an hour ago.
🙋‍♂️
I'm sure you're just waiting 'til your light turns green. ;)
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33333
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Heston »

Oh yeah, it's late votey man. Complains about tactical voting then drops his vote and closes the poll. Corruption!
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:26pm
Oh yeah, it's late votey man. Complains about tactical voting then drops his vote and closes the poll. Corruption!
You have a problem with that shakey hips?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33333
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:26pm
Oh yeah, it's late votey man. Complains about tactical voting then drops his vote and closes the poll. Corruption!
You have a problem with that shakey hips?
You drive me cwazy.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46114
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:28pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:26pm
Oh yeah, it's late votey man. Complains about tactical voting then drops his vote and closes the poll. Corruption!
You have a problem with that shakey hips?
You drive me cwazy.
101 will cast his vote as soon as he closes up his hot dog stand for the night. ;)
Image

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33333
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:31pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:28pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:26pm
Oh yeah, it's late votey man. Complains about tactical voting then drops his vote and closes the poll. Corruption!
You have a problem with that shakey hips?
You drive me cwazy.
101 will cast his vote as soon as he closes up his hot dog stand for the night. ;)
He knows his onions.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:34pm
Marky Dread wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:31pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:28pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
06 Jun 2020, 6:26pm
Oh yeah, it's late votey man. Complains about tactical voting then drops his vote and closes the poll. Corruption!
You have a problem with that shakey hips?
You drive me cwazy.
101 will cast his vote as soon as he closes up his hot dog stand for the night. ;)
He knows his onions.
Don’t get saucy

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by 101Walterton »

The countdown clock is ticking the finals poll will be up tonight.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29080
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Track 11 Poll 2

Post by Flex »

Elvis' Blue Moon is one of the greatest recordings of all time. Period.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply