The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

Olaf wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 6:07pm
101Walterton wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:38pm
so you can always follow the German’s example and Google it 😉
There's a ghost track hidden in Peter Ustinov's trousers?
Waiting For The Ghost Train?

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53356
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by Wolter »

revbob wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 5:13pm
Wolter wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 4:54pm
My answer was a joke, by the way. It’s not a ghost track. I’m editing the post accordingly even though it was never going to win.
From Wikipedia

Butthole Surfers
"Weird Revolution" (2001), After "They Came In," there's 17 minutes and 52 seconds of silence and there's this untitled noise from 21:52–22:23 which lasts 31 seconds.
"Humpty Dumpty LSD" (2002): After "DADGAD," there's a split second of silence and then there is a bonus track on most copies titled "[untitled Hidden Track]" but on some it's called "Track 17" on the CD version only.
Oh yeah. They did. But Kuntz is just an album track. It's also not even by the Butthole Surfers. It's a real (I think) Thai recording of a traditional song that sounds like it says "cunts" in one part, so they manipulated the tape to repeat "cunts" over and over again at various pitches.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29080
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by Flex »

Guns N’ Roses - Look At Your Game Girl :shifty:
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29080
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by Flex »

revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
fuck yeah
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

drowninghere
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 647
Joined: 28 Jun 2008, 1:19am

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by drowninghere »

Flex wrote:
09 Jun 2020, 8:48pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
fuck yeah
speaking of,
Jarvis Cocker - Running the World

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
Stewards Inquiry:
This was a 7” EP that was subsequently rereleased as a 12” single?

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12516
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:39pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
Stewards Inquiry:
This was a 7” EP that was subsequently rereleased as a 12” single?
Anal Cunt: Morbid Florist: Rewind track one, a cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You" exists in the pregap.

Are you saying that if the song was hidden on an album but not on a single then it doesn't count?

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

oliver wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 9:57am
The Auteurs - Subculture
Stewards Inquiry: was this a ghost track on the album or included on a free 7” give away with the album?

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:55pm
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:39pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
Stewards Inquiry:
This was a 7” EP that was subsequently rereleased as a 12” single?
Anal Cunt: Morbid Florist: Rewind track one, a cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You" exists in the pregap.

Are you saying that if the song was hidden on an album but not on a single then it doesn't count?
Just clarifying the facts to confirm whether it falls outside the rules.
So it was a hidden track on a 7” EP?

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12516
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:57pm
revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:55pm
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:39pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
Stewards Inquiry:
This was a 7” EP that was subsequently rereleased as a 12” single?
Anal Cunt: Morbid Florist: Rewind track one, a cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You" exists in the pregap.

Are you saying that if the song was hidden on an album but not on a single then it doesn't count?
Just clarifying the facts to confirm whether it falls outside the rules.
So it was a hidden track on a 7” EP?
I feel like this is some sort of retribution for my support of Paranoid

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 10:01pm
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:57pm
revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:55pm
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:39pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:12pm
Anal Cunt cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You on Morbid Florist
Stewards Inquiry:
This was a 7” EP that was subsequently rereleased as a 12” single?
Anal Cunt: Morbid Florist: Rewind track one, a cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You" exists in the pregap.

Are you saying that if the song was hidden on an album but not on a single then it doesn't count?
Just clarifying the facts to confirm whether it falls outside the rules.
So it was a hidden track on a 7” EP?
I feel like this is some sort of retribution for my support of Paranoid
No it is just me being an anal cunt 😂

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53356
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by Wolter »

101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 10:09pm
revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 10:01pm
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:57pm
revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:55pm
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:39pm


Stewards Inquiry:
This was a 7” EP that was subsequently rereleased as a 12” single?
Anal Cunt: Morbid Florist: Rewind track one, a cover of The Doors' "Hello, I Love You" exists in the pregap.

Are you saying that if the song was hidden on an album but not on a single then it doesn't count?
Just clarifying the facts to confirm whether it falls outside the rules.
So it was a hidden track on a 7” EP?
I feel like this is some sort of retribution for my support of Paranoid
No it is just me being an anal cunt 😂
I’m going to have to grudgingly admit this is funny.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 6:28pm
English Rose - The Jam
I had to go check I never noticed that one before.

oliver
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 729
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by oliver »

101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:55pm
oliver wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 9:57am
The Auteurs - Subculture
Stewards Inquiry: was this a ghost track on the album or included on a free 7” give away with the album?
Unless I'm going absolutely doolally it's on my CD version with no credits. Maybe the 7" was given away with the vinyl version?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21458
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Ultimate Album - Ghost Track

Post by 101Walterton »

oliver wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 9:00am
101Walterton wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 9:55pm
oliver wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 9:57am
The Auteurs - Subculture
Stewards Inquiry: was this a ghost track on the album or included on a free 7” give away with the album?
Unless I'm going absolutely doolally it's on my CD version with no credits. Maybe the 7" was given away with the vinyl version?
Was the CD a rerelease (what year did it come out compared to the vinyl) as the track was originally on a 7” freebie not the album which would make it ineligible?

Need to get it right or the pitchforks will be out!!!

Post Reply