26 Jun 2020, 1:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 12:15pm
Olaf wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 11:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:01am

Nor an Enya version.
You never know. That Cindy & Bert version was surprisingly good.
I feel confident that I'm going all-in betting my collection of left nuts.
A collection of one, the last time I looked.

What if the Swans were the backing band?
I've accumulated many left nuts on my travels across this globe, sir. I am a collector.

Okay, if Enya was limited to warbling, it could be … worthwhile.
Would it end with human sacrifice?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Ultimate Album Project Debrief part 1

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 3:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 2:09pm
Olaf wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 12:15pm
Olaf wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 11:08am
You never know. That Cindy & Bert version was surprisingly good.
I feel confident that I'm going all-in betting my collection of left nuts.
A collection of one, the last time I looked.

What if the Swans were the backing band?
I've accumulated many left nuts on my travels across this globe, sir. I am a collector.

Okay, if Enya was limited to warbling, it could be … worthwhile.
Would it end with human sacrifice?
Only the extended mix.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 10:31am
Silent Majority wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 10:27am
JennyB wrote:
24 Jun 2020, 3:30pm
Thank you for your hard work on this - it was a lot of fun. Let's do one next for women singers! :mrgreen:
Someone - not me, I've served my time in poll making with the Big Audio Dynamite and as 101 will tell you, one is enough - should definitely make a woman centered one.
I will think about it, but work is crazy right now. Maybe when things slow down (i.e. when Trump is dead?).
If someone else doesn't want to step up, I suppose I could organize a ladies poll. Everyone deserves a turn at fucking up a poll.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 12:51pm
JennyB wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Thank you for your hard work on this - it was a lot of fun. Let's do one next for women singers! :mrgreen:
Someone - not me, I've served my time in poll making with the Big Audio Dynamite and as 101 will tell you, one is enough - should definitely make a woman centered one.
I will think about it, but work is crazy right now. Maybe when things slow down (i.e. when Trump is dead?).
If someone else doesn't want to step up, I suppose I could organize a ladies poll. Everyone deserves a turn at fucking up a poll.
Excellent idea.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
I will be waiting to pounce at your first mistake.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
The Barenaked Ladies dont count.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Heston wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 2:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
It’s going to be weird to join forces with Heston, but this is a worthy cause.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

revbob wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 3:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
The Barenaked Ladies dont count.
Hello,

Let's do a poll on who will submit the first complaint!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Now, now, fellers, unless Jen consents, any attacks on my competence don't count. Keep yer powder dry.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 3:32pm
Now, now, fellers, unless Jen consents, any attacks on my competence don't count. Keep yer powder dry.
Would we have to obey Canadian Content rules?

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 2:45pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Silent Majority wrote:
JennyB wrote:
He made that when he put his hand up!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 3:53pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That pretty much ensures a Celine Dion nomination somewhere along the line, which would make the entire album unlistenable.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:03pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That pretty much ensures a Celine Dion nomination somewhere along the line, which would make the entire album unlistenable.
I dont understand are you saying all those chart topping hits dont necessarily translate to quality songs?

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I’m biding my time for the moment it somehow becomes all Swans.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jun 2020, 5:03pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I dont understand are you saying all those chart topping hits dont necessarily translate to quality songs?
It should be understood, I hope, that I am not Heston.