revbob
Unknown Immortal

Thread for 101 to Argue About Tracey Ullman Song

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Thread for 101 to Argue About Tracey Ullman Song

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I can tell you right now that the title of the compilation is Tracey Ullman, "They Don't Know": The IMCT Ultimate Women's Album.

I'll whip up a sleeve when it's all done.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 8:54am
I can tell you right now that the title of the compilation is Tracey Ullman, "They Don't Know": The IMCT Ultimate Women's Album.

I thought it was gonna be about Heston's taint. :cry:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 8:57am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

We want to be able to get the album into Wal-Mart, so we have to keep it clean. Unlike Heston's taint.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 8:59am
revbob wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 8:57am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

We want to be able to get the album into Wal-Mart, so we have to keep it clean. Unlike Heston's taint.
He cleans that every Saturday no matter if it needs it or not.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I'll be the first to say, I do like that TU song and had the cassette back in the 80s. It's a cute song. It's not a strong song. The original isn't all that strong either, but it's better. What else can I say?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 9:18am
I'll be the first to say, I do like that TU song and had the cassette back in the 80s. It's a cute song. It's not a strong song. The original isn't all that strong either, but it's better. What else can I say?
You won Mimi, no need to be gracious anymore.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 9:20am
Mimi wrote:
You won Mimi, no need to be gracious anymore.
You want me to be meaner?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
The real question is your opinion of Rule 7b, which covers procedures for IMCT leaving the EU.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 9:24am
Mimi wrote:
The real question is your opinion of Rule 7b, which covers procedures for IMCT leaving the EU.
I just saw the title of this thread again. I didn't see 101 in it the first time. Oops. I'll back off.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 9:25am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 9:24am
Mimi wrote:
I just saw the title of this thread again. I didn't see 101 in it the first time. Oops. I'll back off.
Nah, the main point was to not have all the nonsense in the S2T3 nomination thread. Its just a coincidence that it was mostly 101.