Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Poll ended at 11 Mar 2021, 12:39pm

"Nowhere Man"
8
50%
"In My Life"
8
50%
 
Total votes: 16

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 30277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by Flex »

Wolter wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:03pm
Wolston Manor is reopening despite the pandemic.
Like so many venues that have reopened too early, this one will turn out to be a deathrap for guests too
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94382
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:54pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:03pm
Wolston Manor is reopening despite the pandemic.
Like so many venues that have reopened too early, this one will turn out to be a deathrap for guests too
Despite being an investor in Wolston Manor, I'm well aware that things can go bad super quick.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4694
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by WestwayKid »

If this ends in a tie we have to vote again until we get a result.
"Geoff who takes kids camping is dead all the boys except Rusty are missing." - revbob
"Rock on George, one time for Ringo." - Ringo Starr

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 54691
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by Wolter »

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:03pm
If this ends in a tie we have to vote again until we get a result.
The solution is for everyone to switch their votes! :shifty:
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 54691
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by Wolter »

Flex wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:54pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:03pm
Wolston Manor is reopening despite the pandemic.
Like so many venues that have reopened too early, this one will turn out to be a deathrap for guests too
It’s a feature, not a bug!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13440
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by Kory »

Wolter wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:06pm
WestwayKid wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:03pm
If this ends in a tie we have to vote again until we get a result.
The solution is for everyone to switch their votes! :shifty:
People keep saying we can do that, but it doesn't work for me. Is there some setting I have to turn on?
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 54691
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by Wolter »

Kory wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:45pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:06pm
WestwayKid wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:03pm
If this ends in a tie we have to vote again until we get a result.
The solution is for everyone to switch their votes! :shifty:
People keep saying we can do that, but it doesn't work for me. Is there some setting I have to turn on?
I meant everyone switch their votes over in the runoff. Which would lead to a third runoff.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4694
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Semifinal - Rubber Soul

Post by WestwayKid »

Kory wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:45pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:06pm
WestwayKid wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 4:03pm
If this ends in a tie we have to vote again until we get a result.
The solution is for everyone to switch their votes! :shifty:
People keep saying we can do that, but it doesn't work for me. Is there some setting I have to turn on?
There is a setting when I set up the poll, but normally votes can't be changed.
"Geoff who takes kids camping is dead all the boys except Rusty are missing." - revbob
"Rock on George, one time for Ringo." - Ringo Starr

Post Reply