Happy Birthday Modskin

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by 101Walterton » 23 Oct 2018, 8:16pm

Wherever you are or what cool things you are doing have a goood day :mrgreen:

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7669
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by revbob » 23 Oct 2018, 8:40pm

Yeah, hope he's doing well wherever he is

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 79701
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Dr. Medulla » 23 Oct 2018, 8:40pm

Alas, too cool for us.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7669
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by revbob » 23 Oct 2018, 8:41pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Oct 2018, 8:40pm
Alas, too cool for us.
That's my preferred explanation.

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 20898
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by matedog » 24 Oct 2018, 1:06am

Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Oct 2018, 5:19am

matedog wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 1:06am
Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Rat Patrol » 24 Oct 2018, 7:07am

101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 5:19am
matedog wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 1:06am
Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland
YOUR COAT: GET IT! :naughty:
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Oct 2018, 6:20pm

101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 5:19am
matedog wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 1:06am
Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland
I heard he landed on Mary and forced Georgia to move.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Oct 2018, 7:06pm

Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 6:20pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 5:19am
matedog wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 1:06am
Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland
I heard he landed on Mary and forced Georgia to move.
I heard George became Maria and they flew from Landing Miami

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Oct 2018, 7:29pm

101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 6:20pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 5:19am
matedog wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 1:06am
Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland
I heard he landed on Mary and forced Georgia to move.
I heard George became Maria and they flew from Landing Miami
I heard a transexual from the Transvaal slipped in as his wife.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Oct 2018, 7:53pm

Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:29pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 6:20pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 5:19am
matedog wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 1:06am
Anyone still in touch with Derek? Last I heard, he got married and moved to Georgia.
I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland
I heard he landed on Mary and forced Georgia to move.
I heard George became Maria and they flew from Landing Miami
I heard a transexual from the Transvaal slipped in as his wife.
You are confusing the Afrikaans cross dresser with the annoyed Dutch girl who liked putting her finger in the dyke

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Oct 2018, 8:53pm

101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:53pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:29pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 6:20pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 5:19am


I heard he married Georgia and moved to Marryland
I heard he landed on Mary and forced Georgia to move.
I heard George became Maria and they flew from Landing Miami
I heard a transexual from the Transvaal slipped in as his wife.
You are confusing the Afrikaans cross dresser with the annoyed Dutch girl who liked putting her finger in the dyke
No you've just got your head in a whirl because your mother doesn't know if you're a boy or a girl.
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by 101Walterton » 24 Oct 2018, 9:06pm

Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 8:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:53pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:29pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 6:20pm


I heard he landed on Mary and forced Georgia to move.
I heard George became Maria and they flew from Landing Miami
I heard a transexual from the Transvaal slipped in as his wife.
You are confusing the Afrikaans cross dresser with the annoyed Dutch girl who liked putting her finger in the dyke
No you've just got your head in a whirl because your mother doesn't know if you're a boy or a girl.
Hardly surprising, streets like a jungle so call the Police, girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Oct 2018, 10:53pm

101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 9:06pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 8:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:53pm
Marky Dread wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:29pm
101Walterton wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 7:06pm


I heard George became Maria and they flew from Landing Miami
I heard a transexual from the Transvaal slipped in as his wife.
You are confusing the Afrikaans cross dresser with the annoyed Dutch girl who liked putting her finger in the dyke
No you've just got your head in a whirl because your mother doesn't know if you're a boy or a girl.
Hardly surprising, streets like a jungle so call the Police, girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys.
Oh yeah I've heard all about you West end girls.
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 27074
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Modskin

Post by Flex » 24 Oct 2018, 11:38pm

Happy birthday, mod! You are one badass rock n roll mofo
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests