Holy Crap, Heston

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 79701
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Dec 2018, 1:14pm

JennyB wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 12:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 12:23pm
matedog wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 12:09pm
Happy Belated. I love most of y'all (sorry Clashy and Medulla), but Heston is my #1 fav IMCT member.
My boy is probably in Yale by now, rising up the ranks within Skull & Bones. I hope he still remembers us, even if not fondly.
I was going to say that surely he has graduated by now, but that trust fund is allowing him to stay on the 8 year plan. More time to protest in mild weather!
When you major in booze and broads, all those other classes really become a distraction.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by 101Walterton » 06 Dec 2018, 3:29pm

Heston wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:56am
white man wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 9:11pm
Hope you enjoyed Slade mate. First band i ever seen and the first album i ever bought was SLAYED.
just about to start Dave Hills autobiography.
Cheers mate, they were good. The two new fellas shared Noddy's vocals between them and did a decent job. Dave Hill is just a national treasure.
Is Noddy Holder not in Slade anymore?

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28912
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Heston » 06 Dec 2018, 5:23pm

101Walterton wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:29pm
Heston wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:56am
white man wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 9:11pm
Hope you enjoyed Slade mate. First band i ever seen and the first album i ever bought was SLAYED.
just about to start Dave Hills autobiography.
Cheers mate, they were good. The two new fellas shared Noddy's vocals between them and did a decent job. Dave Hill is just a national treasure.
Is Noddy Holder not in Slade anymore?
He left about 25 years ago mate. Does news really take that long to get to New Zealand?
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 17487
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by 101Walterton » 06 Dec 2018, 5:51pm

Heston wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 5:23pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:29pm
Heston wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:56am
white man wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 9:11pm
Hope you enjoyed Slade mate. First band i ever seen and the first album i ever bought was SLAYED.
just about to start Dave Hills autobiography.
Cheers mate, they were good. The two new fellas shared Noddy's vocals between them and did a decent job. Dave Hill is just a national treasure.
Is Noddy Holder not in Slade anymore?
He left about 25 years ago mate. Does news really take that long to get to New Zealand?
News doesn’t no but thanks for telling me about
Noddy.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Marky Dread » 06 Dec 2018, 6:32pm

101Walterton wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 5:51pm
Heston wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 5:23pm
101Walterton wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:29pm
Heston wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 3:56am
white man wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 9:11pm
Hope you enjoyed Slade mate. First band i ever seen and the first album i ever bought was SLAYED.
just about to start Dave Hills autobiography.
Cheers mate, they were good. The two new fellas shared Noddy's vocals between them and did a decent job. Dave Hill is just a national treasure.
Is Noddy Holder not in Slade anymore?
He left about 25 years ago mate. Does news really take that long to get to New Zealand?
News doesn’t no but thanks for telling me about
Noddy.
Now look wot you dun.
Image

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 14292
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Silent Majority » 07 Dec 2018, 6:25pm

There's a Noddy Holder made out of Lego at the Birmingham train station. Google it. It looks like Dave Hill.
Kool Moe Dee was in the Treacherous Three

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Dec 2018, 8:04pm

Silent Majority wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 6:25pm
There's a Noddy Holder made out of Lego at the Birmingham train station. Google it. It looks like Dave Hill.
You google it!
Image
Image

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 14292
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Silent Majority » 08 Dec 2018, 3:52am

Marky Dread wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 8:04pm
Silent Majority wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 6:25pm
There's a Noddy Holder made out of Lego at the Birmingham train station. Google it. It looks like Dave Hill.
You google it!
Image
I've seen it in person. I didn't wanna be one of the line of people queueing to photograph it
Kool Moe Dee was in the Treacherous Three

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 40213
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Holy Crap, Heston

Post by Marky Dread » 08 Dec 2018, 7:09am

Silent Majority wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 3:52am
Marky Dread wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 8:04pm
Silent Majority wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 6:25pm
There's a Noddy Holder made out of Lego at the Birmingham train station. Google it. It looks like Dave Hill.
You google it!
Image
I've seen it in person. I didn't wanna be one of the line of people queueing to photograph it
Shame you would've looked cool stood next to that. ;)
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest