IM seeing Yellow

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Post Reply
revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13820
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

IM seeing Yellow

Post by revbob »

Im seeing yellow. Others spoke about it, clearly it is spreading.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Wolter »

Now there’s red. EET is coming?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by 101Walterton »

It is all yellow

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10526
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by BostonBeaneater »

It's yellow AND red!
Attachments
IMCT.JPG
Image

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by 101Walterton »

Are you redy......

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90206
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Very GEER.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47219
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Marky Dread »

It's a black and white world.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Wolter »

Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:11am
It's a black and white world.
Save that for GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WEEK.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47219
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 2:25pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:11am
It's a black and white world.
Save that for GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WEEK.
Well I would but I'd be 5 albums too late as it's on "Get Happy". ;)
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Wolter »

Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 3:01pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 2:25pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:11am
It's a black and white world.
Save that for GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WEEK.
Well I would but I'd be 5 albums too late as it's on "Get Happy". ;)


I know. But we can still talk about GEER songs on EET Week. And GCW is clearly his CTC.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47219
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 11:17pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 3:01pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 2:25pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:11am
It's a black and white world.
Save that for GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WEEK.
Well I would but I'd be 5 albums too late as it's on "Get Happy". ;)


I know. But we can still talk about GEER songs on EET Week. And GCW is clearly his CTC.
Ahh yes I see where you are at now. Agreed while I wouldn't put GCW in a box with CTC labelled massive disaster it's without doubt the nadir of those Costello / Attractions albums. Although an unfair comparison due to musical styles I'll take it over "North" any day.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Wolter »

Marky Dread wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 4:50am
Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 11:17pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 3:01pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 2:25pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 9:11am
It's a black and white world.
Save that for GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WEEK.
Well I would but I'd be 5 albums too late as it's on "Get Happy". ;)


I know. But we can still talk about GEER songs on EET Week. And GCW is clearly his CTC.
Ahh yes I see where you are at now. Agreed while I wouldn't put GCW in a box with CTC labelled massive disaster it's without doubt the nadir of those Costello / Attractions albums. Although an unfair comparison due to musical styles I'll take it over "North" any day.
Oh, I agree 100%. North is worse because it’s boring and “respectable.” But that mid-80s production ruining a bunch of solid, competent songs that were good live is as close as he gets to EETing.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35011
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by tepista »

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47219
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: IM seeing Yellow

Post by Marky Dread »

Wolter wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 12:30pm
Marky Dread wrote:
13 Jun 2020, 4:50am
Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 11:17pm
Marky Dread wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 3:01pm
Wolter wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 2:25pm


Save that for GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD WEEK.
Well I would but I'd be 5 albums too late as it's on "Get Happy". ;)


I know. But we can still talk about GEER songs on EET Week. And GCW is clearly his CTC.
Ahh yes I see where you are at now. Agreed while I wouldn't put GCW in a box with CTC labelled massive disaster it's without doubt the nadir of those Costello / Attractions albums. Although an unfair comparison due to musical styles I'll take it over "North" any day.
Oh, I agree 100%. North is worse because it’s boring and “respectable.” But that mid-80s production ruining a bunch of solid, competent songs that were good live is as close as he gets to EETing.
Yeah for sure. "EETing" I like that. :mrgreen:
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Post Reply