Wally's in the future...

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Re: Wally's in the future...

Post by Olaf »

So the one thing that shouldn't happen just happened. I got dragged into a political discussion on FB. I was only trying to correct a guy from Reading claiming Merkel was building concentration camps for Covid dissenters!

Hope I won't have to send Marky around to pull his plug... permanently. :mrgreen:
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 5:31pm
So the one thing that shouldn't happen just happened. I got dragged into a political discussion on FB. I was only trying to correct a guy from Reading claiming Merkel was building concentration camps for Covid dissenters!

Hope I won't have to send Marky around to pull his plug... permanently. :mrgreen:
I hope not as it's 230 miles away from where I live now.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 5:37pm
Olaf wrote:

Dang. Completely forgot you had moved. Bet you could recommend someone for the job though. ;)

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 5:42pm
Marky Dread wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 5:37pm
Olaf wrote:

Dang. Completely forgot you had moved. Bet you could recommend someone for the job though. ;)
My mum is in Reading at the moment. I'll call her. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Olaf wrote:
Anyway why would Merkel build a camp for Covid dissenters just to teach them about attentiveness?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
You can't correct guys from Reading on nuthin'. There's this one guy, Marky, lemme tell you. You can't tell him that water's wet.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Marky Dread wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 5:49pm
Olaf wrote:
Anyway why would Merkel build a camp for Covid dissenters just to teach them about attentiveness?
:lol:

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 5:59pm
Olaf wrote:
You can't correct guys from Reading on nuthin'. There's this one guy, Marky, lemme tell you. You can't tell him that water's wet.
Yeah, guys from Reading are extremely obstinate it seems. You've seen the bus video, right?

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Only when you hydrate it.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Sure you can waste your time in telling him. But he won't be listening. :mrgreen:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 6:58am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Sure you can waste your time in telling him. But he won't be listening. :mrgreen:
Crap! It's you!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 7:39am
Marky Dread wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 6:58am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Crap! It's you!
I can't hear you!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

laxman wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 5:01am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Hello,

I bought some powdered water, but I don’t know what to add. (Steven Wright)

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

gkbill wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 3:02pm
laxman wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 5:01am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Hello,

I bought some powdered water, but I don’t know what to add. (Steven Wright)
You're wasting your time as Medulla only believes in wet water.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Olaf wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 4:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Yeah, guys from Reading are extremely obstinate it seems. You've seen the bus video, right?
Bus video??