Happy birthday James!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: Happy birthday James!

Post by Kory »

Happy birthday James!
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 11:47am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 10:51am
Sparky wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 9:06am
The home we're in now had a couple of large items in the backyard that wouldn't fit through the gate and I envisioned having to hire someone to cut them up and haul off. The previous owner really wanted to leave for us (how generous of them), so we had it written in to the escrow instruction to have them removed before we'd sign off on the deal. Funny now but kind of worrisome at the time.
When we were house hunting, we looked at one place that had in its basement a small printing press, maybe around the size of an Austin Mini. I have no idea how they got in down there—well, I guess they must have built it from scratch—but getting it out would require a lot of demo. That house also had an absurd number of toilets tucked away. Not full washrooms, just little alcoves with toilets. Including one right off the dining room, with only the thinnest vinyl accordion door to provide privacy.
When we moved out of our old house, we ended up leaving our ping-pong table there. We had assembled it in the basement a few years back and after a long day of moving, just didn't have it in us to disassemble and reassemble in the new house. We asked the new owners if they were OK with that and they were actually happy about it. Laziness 1 - Table Tennis 0.
And you eventually found a new spot to fold and stack laundry.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

that pic Marky posted in the first one looks like Charlie Watts fishing in heaven.

Happy belated, buddy.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 1:43pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
The home we're in now had a couple of large items in the backyard that wouldn't fit through the gate and I envisioned having to hire someone to cut them up and haul off. The previous owner really wanted to leave for us (how generous of them), so we had it written in to the escrow instruction to have them removed before we'd sign off on the deal. Funny now but kind of worrisome at the time.
When we were house hunting, we looked at one place that had in its basement a small printing press, maybe around the size of an Austin Mini. I have no idea how they got in down there—well, I guess they must have built it from scratch—but getting it out would require a lot of demo. That house also had an absurd number of toilets tucked away. Not full washrooms, just little alcoves with toilets. Including one right off the dining room, with only the thinnest vinyl accordion door to provide privacy.
When we moved out of our old house, we ended up leaving our ping-pong table there. We had assembled it in the basement a few years back and after a long day of moving, just didn't have it in us to disassemble and reassemble in the new house. We asked the new owners if they were OK with that and they were actually happy about it. Laziness 1 - Table Tennis 0.
Ha! Joke's on you. I don't fold laundry. I just throw it in a drawer!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 4:28pm
Greetings, fellow slob! The Boss is still mystified by how I flat-out don't notice wrinkles in clothes.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 1:43pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
No wasted moves! :lol:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 4:33pm
JennyB wrote:
Greetings, fellow slob! The Boss is still mystified by how I flat-out don't notice wrinkles in clothes.
Yeah - I really couldn't care less about wrinkles.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 9:23am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Hear hear !!!

My body removes wrinkles, that or a few minutes in the dryer. Ive often used the laundry area as my personal wardrobe/dressing room area so I can touch up clothes a bit if needed.

Ironing is for weddings, funerals and job interviews.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:49am
JennyB wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 9:23am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Hear hear !!!

My body removes wrinkles, that or a few minutes in the dryer. Ive often used the laundry area as my personal wardrobe/dressing room area so I can touch up clothes a bit if needed.

Ironing is for weddings, funerals and job interviews.
Life is full of wrinkles...deal with it.

...or don't.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Stefano1972
Long Time Jerk

Post by Stefano1972 »

Happy Birthday! My present for you and everybody here
Attachments
strummer italy 89001.jpg

“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.”
- Carl Gustav Jung