Let it snow!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Let it snow!

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 6:33pm
revbob wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 6:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 5:25pm
Mimi wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 5:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 2:28pm

I play a baseball simulation league game and in the Reddit devoted to it, people post videos of them playing the game and opening reward packages and the like. I'm torn as to what is more face-palming, making that video or watching it.
Unboxing videos? I don't get that at all.
Without getting into whole nature of the game (MLB 9 Innings), it's basically collecting virtual baseball cards, training the players on them to develop their skills, and building a team that competes in various simulations. Playing the games gives you packages of cards of various values and some people save them up and then open them while they're recording. And, I dunno, you're supposed to go, "Oooo, a 2019 Verlander!" Why the fuck anyone would find that even remotely interesting is beyond me.

You were asking for it.
I don't watch those videos! The game is mostly an outlet for my need for routines.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 6:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 6:33pm
revbob wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 6:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 5:25pm
Mimi wrote:
23 Dec 2022, 5:11pm

Unboxing videos? I don't get that at all.
Without getting into whole nature of the game (MLB 9 Innings), it's basically collecting virtual baseball cards, training the players on them to develop their skills, and building a team that competes in various simulations. Playing the games gives you packages of cards of various values and some people save them up and then open them while they're recording. And, I dunno, you're supposed to go, "Oooo, a 2019 Verlander!" Why the fuck anyone would find that even remotely interesting is beyond me.

You were asking for it.
I don't watch those videos! The game is mostly an outlet for my need for routines.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak