Happy Birthday, revbob!

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Happy Birthday, revbob!

Post by Kimmelweck »

Happy belated B-Day Rev! Hope you had a good one.
The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Olaf wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 5:20am
Happy Geburtstag, rev! Virtual drinks are on me.
Thanks again everyone. I had to laugh at Olaf's pic I was at the pub yesterday and the woman working there poured 5 pints and proceeded to take them to the table of the people who ordered them. My bar mate and I were quite impressed as they were pint glasses so no handles. Anyway she made all the way to the table but as she was putting them down dumped one on some poor bastard. He was good natured about it though.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 9:42am
Olaf wrote:
Thanks again everyone. I had to laugh at Olaf's pic I was at the pub yesterday and the woman working there poured 5 pints and proceeded to take them to the table of the people who ordered them. My bar mate and I were quite impressed as they were pint glasses so no handles. Anyway she made all the way to the table but as she was putting them down dumped one on some poor bastard. He was good natured about it though.
I'm assuming the people at the table were Bernie, Ben, Jerry, and two of the Phishes.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 10:50am
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
I'm assuming the people at the table were Bernie, Ben, Jerry, and two of the Phishes.
Ive met four of them (just one Phish).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 11:30am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
You're not compellingly rebutting the rumours that Vermont's population is about 73 people.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 11:41am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
You're not compellingly rebutting the rumours that Vermont's population is about 73 people.
You forgot Bill Lee.

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
Hello,

And 70,000 cows.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 11:55am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

You forgot Bill Lee.
:oops:

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Sorry I'm late, hope it was great, buddy.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak