Newbie alert

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Re: Newbie alert

Post by WestwayKid »

revbob wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 4:53pm
motorsmell wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 2:11pm
Welcome, this is about the only place I interact online. Some really great people and a great resource for all things Clash!
And not Clash.

Initiate thread drift...
I can't remember the last time I discussed the Clash around here ... ;)
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 9:24am
Jericho wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 1:05am
motorsmell wrote:
Welcome, this is about the only place I interact online. Some really great people and a great resource for all things Clash!
There's some really dedicated and serious Clash fans on here - so good to see. I'm just discovering some "restored' recordings of live gigs. The upgrades are phenomenal. In some cases it looks like I'm too late to the party as some of the links are dead or just gone. Not to worry I'm here for the long run and hopefully one day they may reappear or even be upgraded again as new sources come to light.

This site is an amazing resource of info. So much detail and I'm playing catch up, so it's gonna take a while to get used to the banter and get to know posters.

Thanks to all for the welcome.
Come for the bootlegs but stay for the insane banter.
You mean inane banter, right?

Welcome!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 10:04am
revbob wrote:
Jericho wrote:
motorsmell wrote:
There's some really dedicated and serious Clash fans on here - so good to see. I'm just discovering some "restored' recordings of live gigs. The upgrades are phenomenal. In some cases it looks like I'm too late to the party as some of the links are dead or just gone. Not to worry I'm here for the long run and hopefully one day they may reappear or even be upgraded again as new sources come to light.

This site is an amazing resource of info. So much detail and I'm playing catch up, so it's gonna take a while to get used to the banter and get to know posters.

You mean inane banter, right?

Welcome!
Tomato/potato

Jericho
Corner Soul

Post by Jericho »

revbob wrote:
Jericho wrote:
motorsmell wrote:

100%.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

This place is awful. Welcome.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.