I need a good boffin.

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: I need a good boffin.

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 2:09pm
Does anyone know of a good online video cropper? I've tried a few like Kapwing but they keep asking for money to handle larger files. Or they let me do it but put a watermark on. I'm trying to extract the BAD performance of All Saints Road on Wired from a large Mp4 file. Also need to crop the top of the picture to remove the timestamp.
Sorry can't help. I've got Wondershare but it's not a freebie.

Can I ask does your version of "The Battle of All Saints Road" suffer from the same TV background noise as the one on YT?

I'm putting together a live compilation of BAD tracks and that version is great but the one I have has noise behind the track that I can't remove sadly. The version of "Esquerita" you posted is lovely and clean.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 7:23am
Heston wrote:
Does anyone know of a good online video cropper? I've tried a few like Kapwing but they keep asking for money to handle larger files. Or they let me do it but put a watermark on. I'm trying to extract the BAD performance of All Saints Road on Wired from a large Mp4 file. Also need to crop the top of the picture to remove the timestamp.

Can I ask does your version of "The Battle of All Saints Road" suffer from the same TV background noise as the one on YT?

I'm putting together a live compilation of BAD tracks and that version is great but the one I have has noise behind the track that I can't remove sadly. The version of "Esquerita" you posted is lovely and clean.
It is pristine mate, same source as Esquerita. Also have the Tube and Eurotube appearances straight from the master reel. Just say the word if you want me to send any of them over.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 7:32am
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:

It is pristine mate, same source as Esquerita. Also have the Tube and Eurotube appearances straight from the master reel. Just say the word if you want me to send any of them over.
Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes please mate that would be ace. :approve:

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 8:48am
Heston wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 7:32am
Marky Dread wrote:
Heston wrote:

Does a bear shit in the woods? Yes please mate that would be ace. :approve:
Check your inbox. ;)
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board