Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
- Singer-Songwriter Nancy
- Posts: 17687
- Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
- Location: South Londoner in the Midlands.
- Mechano-Man of the Future
- Posts: 32772
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
- Location: The Information Superhighway!
- God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
- Posts: 37694
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
- Location: North of Watford Junction
- Dr. Medulla
- Atheistic Epileptic
- Posts: 105859
- Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
- Location: Neighbourhood of Infinity
I'd like to imagine you saying it in Thatcher Estates and it then carries across the ocean, growing in power, so it lands in the Midwest like thunder. SHAN-DI! SHAN-DI!
"And so the sailor goes, 'I don’t know, but it’s driving me nuts!'” - Woodrow Wilson to David Lloyd George, Paris Peace Conference, 1 February 1919