Page 53 of 53

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 09 Jul 2020, 12:53pm
by BostonBeaneater
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 11:19am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 10:51am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 6:34am
Inder wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 12:06am
y'all don't confuse love with reverence
With one important exception :ugeek:
I'd say people want to tickle you more than revere you. But that's just reading between the lines.
Having met Inder he really is a guy you want to tickle. The rub is that it's him who does all the tickling. He's not know throughout Ontario as the Toronto Tickler for nothing.
And le chatouilleur de Toronto in Quebec.
In Quebec half the people fear him and the other half have a romantic curiosity.

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 09 Jul 2020, 1:07pm
by Dr. Medulla
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 12:53pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 11:19am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 10:51am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 6:34am
Inder wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 12:06am


With one important exception :ugeek:
I'd say people want to tickle you more than revere you. But that's just reading between the lines.
Having met Inder he really is a guy you want to tickle. The rub is that it's him who does all the tickling. He's not know throughout Ontario as the Toronto Tickler for nothing.
And le chatouilleur de Toronto in Quebec.
In Quebec half the people fear him and the other half have a romantic curiosity.
And if they were honest with themselves, they'd admit their fear is of having a romantic curiosity.

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 09 Jul 2020, 1:12pm
by revbob
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 1:07pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 12:53pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 11:19am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 10:51am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 6:34am


I'd say people want to tickle you more than revere you. But that's just reading between the lines.
Having met Inder he really is a guy you want to tickle. The rub is that it's him who does all the tickling. He's not know throughout Ontario as the Toronto Tickler for nothing.
And le chatouilleur de Toronto in Quebec.
In Quebec half the people fear him and the other half have a romantic curiosity.
And if they were honest with themselves, they'd admit their fear is of having a romantic curiosity.
What about the racists? Wont someone think of the racists?

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 09 Jul 2020, 1:23pm
by Dr. Medulla
revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 1:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 1:07pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 12:53pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 11:19am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Jul 2020, 10:51am


Having met Inder he really is a guy you want to tickle. The rub is that it's him who does all the tickling. He's not know throughout Ontario as the Toronto Tickler for nothing.
And le chatouilleur de Toronto in Quebec.
In Quebec half the people fear him and the other half have a romantic curiosity.
And if they were honest with themselves, they'd admit their fear is of having a romantic curiosity.
What about the racists? Wont someone think of the racists?
The true victims of racism, as I understand it.

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 11:16am
by Silent Majority
Ignore me, posted something before checking.

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 11:34am
by Dr. Medulla
Today, at his request, I put Silent Majority on Ignore.

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 11:36am
by Flex
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:34am
Today, at his request, I put Silent Majority on Ignore.
Ahh yes, that is something that I, too, just did today rather than long, long ago.

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 11:39am
by Wolter
Flex wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:36am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:34am
Today, at his request, I put Silent Majority on Ignore.
Ahh yes, that is something that I, too, just did today rather than long, long ago.
Who?

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 11:42am
by JennyB
Wolter wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:39am
Flex wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:36am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:34am
Today, at his request, I put Silent Majority on Ignore.
Ahh yes, that is something that I, too, just did today rather than long, long ago.
Who?
Image

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 3:03pm
by Silent Majority
Silent Majority, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post. Do you want to display it anyway for some reason?

Re: The IMCT observations thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 3:17pm
by Dr. Medulla
Image