Hey look...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Post Reply
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9292
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Hey look...

Post by BostonBeaneater » 11 Jan 2019, 12:16am

I hunted down Inder.
Attachments
812EDC70-E1BC-486B-BEF5-90E4D0AAAB19.png
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9292
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Hey look...

Post by BostonBeaneater » 11 Jan 2019, 12:18am

He’s tall. He’s cool to hang with. I had fun
Image

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9251
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Hey look...

Post by Inder » 11 Jan 2019, 12:19am

😎

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9292
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Hey look...

Post by BostonBeaneater » 11 Jan 2019, 12:52am

It’s cold on Toronto!
Image

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 14636
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Hey look...

Post by Silent Majority » 11 Jan 2019, 5:17am

:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 12:18am
He’s tall. He’s cool to hang with. I had fun
These things I believe
Kool Moe Dee was in the Treacherous Three

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 18014
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Hey look...

Post by 101Walterton » 11 Jan 2019, 6:24am

Silent Majority wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 5:17am
:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 12:18am
He’s tall. He’s cool to hang with. I had fun
These things I believe
Well 2 out of 3 aint bad

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 81124
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey look...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Jan 2019, 7:17am

Hanging out with Inder makes you feel like bullies won't mess with you.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3961
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Hey look...

Post by Spiff » 11 Jan 2019, 8:46am

Awesome!

Was Inder temporarily in abstentia from London to visit family in Toronto?

And did you and/or Inder get to any good live music shows?

P.S. I met him, too, in 1914 (ETA, it was 2014) in London, at a pub near the Belsize Park Tube station. We argued about The Beatles.

The pub was called the White Horse, if I recall correctly.
Last edited by Spiff on 11 Jan 2019, 9:27am, edited 1 time in total.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 81124
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey look...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Jan 2019, 9:13am

Spiff wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 8:46am
Awesome!

Was Inder temporarily in abstentia from London to visit family in Toronto?

And did you and/or Inder get to any good live music shows?

P.S. I met him, too, in 1914 in London, at a pub near the Belsize Park Tube station. We argued about The Beatles.

The pub was called the White Horse, if I recall correctly.
Spiff and Inder, Time-Travelling Pals. Premiering this week on USA.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3961
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Hey look...

Post by Spiff » 11 Jan 2019, 9:26am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 9:13am
Spiff wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 8:46am
Awesome!

Was Inder temporarily in abstentia from London to visit family in Toronto?

And did you and/or Inder get to any good live music shows?

P.S. I met him, too, in 1914 in London, at a pub near the Belsize Park Tube station. We argued about The Beatles.

The pub was called the White Horse, if I recall correctly.
Spiff and Inder, Time-Travelling Pals. Premiering this week on USA.
You're a right bastard.

And The Beatles were overrated.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17700
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hey look...

Post by JennyB » 11 Jan 2019, 11:16am

Nice!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 81124
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hey look...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Jan 2019, 11:39am

Spiff wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 9:26am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 9:13am
Spiff wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 8:46am
Awesome!

Was Inder temporarily in abstentia from London to visit family in Toronto?

And did you and/or Inder get to any good live music shows?

P.S. I met him, too, in 1914 in London, at a pub near the Belsize Park Tube station. We argued about The Beatles.

The pub was called the White Horse, if I recall correctly.
Spiff and Inder, Time-Travelling Pals. Premiering this week on USA.
You're a right bastard.

And The Beatles were overrated.
Inder should have left you to die in the trenches of France.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9292
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Hey look...

Post by BostonBeaneater » 21 Jan 2019, 10:50pm

Spiff wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 8:46am
Awesome!

Was Inder temporarily in abstentia from London to visit family in Toronto?

And did you and/or Inder get to any good live music shows?

P.S. I met him, too, in 1914 (ETA, it was 2014) in London, at a pub near the Belsize Park Tube station. We argued about The Beatles.

The pub was called the White Horse, if I recall correctly.
We met at a lovely bar in Toronto's Kensington Market called the Embassy. It was decidedly cool and had a good sound track on the juke. We got a little boozed up and had some laughs. It was damned cold out.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests