movies

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: movies

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 6:59pm
revbob wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 6:58pm
tepista wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 6:00pm
Kory wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 5:47pm

I'm a Laura San Giacomo man, myself.
hmm. I don't know that person
She was in that show with that asshole David Spade. Very short and very large breasts.
Is he an asshole? I don't know anything about him.
Well that's been my opinion from the beginning. You know me though.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 7:01pm
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:
tepista wrote:
Kory wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 5:47pm

I'm a Laura San Giacomo man, myself.
She was in that show with that asshole David Spade. Very short and very large breasts.
Oh I thought he said something or other. I know he's friends with Sandler and that crew so you could be right.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 7:02pm
revbob wrote:
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:
tepista wrote:

Oh I thought he said something or other. I know he's friends with Sandler and that crew so you could be right.
He always came across as someone Id want to punch in the face and believe it or not I dont get that feeling about many people.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 7:07pm
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:

He always came across as someone Id want to punch in the face and believe it or not I dont get that feeling about many people.
Poor guy would crumple. You should pick on someone your own size.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 7:28pm
revbob wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 7:07pm
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:
Kory wrote:

Poor guy would crumple. You should pick on someone your own size.
He talks shit like he's 6' 5" 250lbs

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Because there's never a bad reason for a Norm clip, here's him shivving Spade like a damned ninja:
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I saw Pretty Woman, but that was a lifetime ago.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 8:23pm
Because there's never a bad reason for a Norm clip, here's him shivving Spade like a damned ninja:
It's impossible to watch him without grinning the whole time.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 7:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 8:23pm
It's impossible to watch him without grinning the whole time.
I've always enjoyed his habitual quasi-apology after slamming someone, "Yeah, but he's a good guy." Even better when he'd do it after making an OJ joke, so obviously bullshit and he'd laugh.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Watching The Dark Mirror (1946) right now, a psychological crime flick about twin sisters (played by Olivia de Havilland), each of which might have done the crime because, like all twins, they like pretending they're the other. Also like all twins, one is violently insane and one is kind and sociable. Which is which and who can tell for sure? It's basically The Parent Trap (read between the lines, sheeple!).

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 2:20pm
Watching The Dark Mirror (1946) right now, a psychological crime flick about twin sisters (played by Olivia de Havilland), each of which might have done the crime because, like all twins, they like pretending they're the other. Also like all twins, one is violently insane and one is kind and sociable. Which is which and who can tell for sure? It's basically The Parent Trap (read between the lines, sheeple!).
I gave it a shit review a few years ago. I gave Bette Davis a great review for doing the same thing in Dead Ringer!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 2:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I gave it a shit review a few years ago. I gave Bette Davis a great review for doing the same thing in Dead Ringer!
The Kim Carnes bonus strikes again! But, mostly, this seems like an exercise in technique, having the same actor sharing the screen at the same time.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 2:36pm
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The Kim Carnes bonus strikes again! But, mostly, this seems like an exercise in technique, having the same actor sharing the screen at the same time.
The Patty Duke Show!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 2:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The Patty Duke Show!
Cathy was the evil one.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 2:54pm
tepista wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 2:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The Patty Duke Show!
Cathy was the evil one.
but a hot dog made Patty lose control.