I saw Tep today, a little worried about him...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: I saw Tep today, a little worried about him...

Post by tepista »

Attachments
ratshit.png
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 8:57am
If you have to explain...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 9:53am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 8:57am
If you have to explain...
Riley's probably had a conversation once before.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

If the sock sticks...
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 6:54am
Years ago I went out of town for the weekend when I came back there was a message on my answering machine from a guy with the same name as mine. When he would travel somewhere he would look up our name in the phonebook and just cold call to see if you wanted to meet up. So this was a first/last name match so a little more unique.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 7:52am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Years ago I went out of town for the weekend when I came back there was a message on my answering machine from a guy with the same name as mine. When he would travel somewhere he would look up our name in the phonebook and just cold call to see if you wanted to meet up. So this was a first/last name match so a little more unique.
Years ago, I pitched a story idea to a writer friend of mine: a serial killer who is driven to eliminate people with the same name as him so that he can be unique. Murders all over the world. When an investigator figures out that someone is popping off all these people based on their name, he thinks he's protecting the last few of them without realizing that one is the killer. My friend reminded me, however, that serial killer stories are so fucking played out and to leave him alone with that nonsense.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 7:59am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Years ago, I pitched a story idea to a writer friend of mine: a serial killer who is driven to eliminate people with the same name as him so that he can be unique. Murders all over the world. When an investigator figures out that someone is popping off all these people based on their name, he thinks he's protecting the last few of them without realizing that one is the killer. My friend reminded me, however, that serial killer stories are so fucking played out and to leave him alone with that nonsense.
Good thing I was out of town.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 8:01am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Good thing I was out of town.
Not being available is rarely a poor choice.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I would actually totally read/watch this.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:20am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The detective is played by a grizzled Pauly Shore and the killer by that bazinga Big Bang Theory guy.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:30am
JennyB wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:20am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The detective is played by a grizzled Pauly Shore and the killer by that bazinga Big Bang Theory guy.
I have changed my mind. I will not watch this.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy