Oh Canada!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Wolter »

”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 10:15am
Amongst NDPers, Mouseland is like a sacred fable, so … yeah.
https://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/the-s ... l-allegory
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/an- ... 5XgNMIRtrg
AN FAQ ABOUT YOUR NEW BIRTH CONTROL: THE MUSIC OF RUSH
The music of Rush is marked by erratic signature changes, unconventional chord structures, heavy use of synthesizers and electronic effects, and, most importantly, lead vocals that sound like an ancient witch is being exorcised out of your body with live wires. In less clinical terms, imagine taking the most annoying parts of science fiction and Libertarianism, isolating them, and then somehow blending them up into a cursed musical slurry. Then, infuse that slurry with a distinctive incel vibe, and presto! You’ve got one of the most powerful contraception options on the market.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 4:35pm
The music of Rush is marked by erratic signature changes, unconventional chord structures, heavy use of synthesizers and electronic effects, and, most importantly, lead vocals that sound like an ancient witch is being exorcised out of your body with live wires. In less clinical terms, imagine taking the most annoying parts of science fiction and Libertarianism, isolating them, and then somehow blending them up into a cursed musical slurry. Then, infuse that slurry with a distinctive incel vibe, and presto! You’ve got one of the most powerful contraception options on the market.
You're just hearing about this now? 2112 was conceived as a sterilization procedure but later ruled by the Supreme Court as too damaging to human tissue.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 4:52pm
Kory wrote:
You're just hearing about this now? 2112 was conceived as a sterilization procedure but later ruled by the Supreme Court as too damaging to human tissue.
It's just good to know that if I'm in the back of a red barchetta with some young buck, I'll be protected.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 5:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
It's just good to know that if I'm in the back of a red barchetta with some young buck, I'll be protected.
Like five condoms at once.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 5:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Only if you make it to the one lane bridge in time.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Kory wrote:
Is it a contraceptive for women or is it more like a condom? Because I can't imagine any woman actually purposefully listening to Rush, thereby rendering it ineffective if it's the former. I guess it's an effective birth control method in the sense that I would never sleep with a Rush fan.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:18am
Kory wrote:
Is it a contraceptive for women or is it more like a condom? Because I can't imagine any woman actually purposefully listening to Rush, thereby rendering it ineffective if it's the former. I guess it's an effective birth control method in the sense that I would never sleep with a Rush fan.
Yeah I think that's how it works.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:20am
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
Indeed. And it's not like my standards are that high. My husband is Van Hagar, FFS.
Got a Rake? Sure!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:22am
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
Indeed. And it's not like my standards are that high. My husband is Van Hagar, FFS.
I figure his other qualities must be OUTSTANDING.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:25am
JennyB wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:22am
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
I figure his other qualities must be OUTSTANDING.
Eh. He could help with the dishes some more.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
I can't help but think that Rush perform in a sonic register that can't be detected by women or men in a relationship.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:36am
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
I can't help but think that Rush perform in a sonic register that can't be detected by women or men in a relationship.
Ha!!!
Got a Rake? Sure!

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I went home with a woman once, who's roommate was watching a Rush documentary. Drunk, in his house, I slated him so much I'm surprised I wasn't asked to leave.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/