Oh Canada!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Oh Canada!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:It nearly killed 'em. #hooks

http://ktla.com/2016/09/21/canadian-min ... in-rectum/
How did I miss this the first time around? Especially because I made the same joke in my head when I first read about it.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Score another point for Canada. Lets see that's Neil Young, DOA, Nomeansno and...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Obviously your omission of Spoons is simple oversight. :twitch:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Obviously your omission of Spoons is simple oversight. :twitch:
This is a band I should at least lookup before I disparage them

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Obviously your omission of Spoons is simple oversight. :twitch:
This is a band I should at least lookup before I disparage them
In this case, cut to the chase and begin disemboweling. Pretty thin early 80s New Wave-ish pop, but Canadian content rules made sure they got tons of airplay up here.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Doc - have you met Wills and Kate yet? :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:Doc - have you met Wills and Kate yet? :shifty:
:yuck: True story, B is being inducted into some allegedly pretigious royal society in a couple months, but I'm wholly appalled. I'm always thrilled for her successes, but this one makes me beyond uncomfortable. She snd I will never see eye to eye when it comes to royal anything.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
:yuck: True story, B is being inducted into some allegedly pretigious royal society in a couple months, but I'm wholly appalled. I'm always thrilled for her successes, but this one makes me beyond uncomfortable. She snd I will never see eye to eye when it comes to royal anything.
Is it an academic society or social?
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Academic. Based on the congratulations emails and announcements, it's something notable, but I remain appalled.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Academic. Based on the congratulations emails and announcements, it's something notable, but I remain appalled.
From what I hear, it will be a good way for you to get an inside look on how to slip some poison into their royal turkey legs*.

*Royals eat food they have at Renaissance fairs, right?
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
From what I hear, it will be a good way for you to get an inside look on how to slip some poison into their royal turkey legs*.

I'm a traditionalist:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: :yuck: True story, B is being inducted into some allegedly pretigious royal society in a couple months, but I'm wholly appalled. I'm always thrilled for her successes, but this one makes me beyond uncomfortable. She snd I will never see eye to eye when it comes to royal anything.

I'm a traditionalist:
:lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: :yuck: True story, B is being inducted into some allegedly pretigious royal society in a couple months, but I'm wholly appalled. I'm always thrilled for her successes, but this one makes me beyond uncomfortable. She snd I will never see eye to eye when it comes to royal anything.

I'm a traditionalist:

Is that's what's meant by the good ole days?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I'm a traditionalist:

Is that's what's meant by the good ole days?
i only believe in capital punishment for heads of state/government and their cabinets. History would have been much improved with politicians feeling more insecure about their health.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »