Middle age health thread for fatties

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by Mimi »

If you don't want to have to deal with butt demons, I've heard there's a pill that you can swallow that takes pictures all the way down. I might try this option as I can't seem to go long without food and I hate pissing out my ass.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 9:13am
revbob wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 9:09am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 8:58am
revbob wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 8:53am
Sparky wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 8:43am

I think this is where the term "pissing out of your ass" came from.
Yeah, Ive had the shits before but the colonoscopy prep was the ony time I experienced this.
Y'all are ruining Hoy's monoscat fetish.
I also dont recommend shoveling snow while doing colonoscopy prep. No doubt Hoy thinks it would be his own version of Disneyland.
I have a terrible vision of Hoy doing snow angels, his face pure glee, while the snow slowly browns south of the equator.
Helps break down the ice layer.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Mimi wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 10:38am
If you don't want to have to deal with butt demons, I've heard there's a pill that you can swallow that takes pictures all the way down. I might try this option as I can't seem to go long without food and I hate pissing out my ass.
Hello,

I think you still you will need to cleanse (I'm pretty sure that's the right word/use).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 10:44am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 9:13am
revbob wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 9:09am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 8:58am
revbob wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 8:53am

Yeah, Ive had the shits before but the colonoscopy prep was the ony time I experienced this.
Y'all are ruining Hoy's monoscat fetish.
I also dont recommend shoveling snow while doing colonoscopy prep. No doubt Hoy thinks it would be his own version of Disneyland.
I have a terrible vision of Hoy doing snow angels, his face pure glee, while the snow slowly browns south of the equator.
Helps break down the ice layer.
No, that's what piss does.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

My appointment went well. I'm healthy. He did mention getting a colonoscopy. He said while he didn't mind if I waited until 50, most insurance will start covering at 45 so I'm just going to get it done. Don't know when, yet. They'll call me in the next month or so to set something up.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

matedog

Post by matedog »

WestwayKid wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 11:26am
My appointment went well. I'm healthy. He did mention getting a colonoscopy. He said while he didn't mind if I waited until 50, most insurance will start covering at 45 so I'm just going to get it done. Don't know when, yet. They'll call me in the next month or so to set something up.
Good to hear. On a serious note, my grandfather died of colon cancer (at 86, but still). They have a less thorough check now that doesn't involve a colonoscopy that I've done. I'll probably start at 45 myself. Feedback forthcoming in about 7 years on the cleanse process.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 11:38am
WestwayKid wrote:
Good to hear. On a serious note, my grandfather died of colon cancer (at 86, but still). They have a less thorough check now that doesn't involve a colonoscopy that I've done. I'll probably start at 45 myself. Feedback forthcoming in about 7 years on the cleanse process.
Read: Y'all have seven years to set up a GoFundMe to pay me off to not talking about the cleanse.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

matedog wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Cologuard? I see ads for it on Hulu all the time.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 11:45am
matedog wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Read: Y'all have seven years to set up a GoFundMe to pay me off to not talking about the cleanse.
He needs to live stream that shit.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

WestwayKid wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 11:46am
matedog wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Alao knlwn as poop in a box

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Mimi wrote:
This is interesting. I just looked it up and it's called PillCam. I wonder if I can get that instead of a traditional colonoscopy? I also read that the pill costs $500, while the traditional route in several thousand bucks.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 11:45am
matedog wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
He needs to live stream that shit.
Seven years from now we'll be in full dystopia, so I guess why not?

matedog

Post by matedog »

WestwayKid wrote:
matedog wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Not sure. I pooped onto a little test kit that I mailed out. It was through my doctor and Cologuard doesn't look exactly like it, but maybe the same idea. The gist is they can detect warning signs by analyzing your poop.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

gkbill wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 10:45am
Mimi wrote:
Hello,

I think you still you will need to cleanse (I'm pretty sure that's the right word/use).
I think you might be right. I haven't dug into the details of it.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 12:37pm
gkbill wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 10:45am
Mimi wrote:
Hello,

I think you might be right. I haven't dug into the details of it.
Otherwise that camera is just gonna see alot of shit and in the end you dont want to be picking thru a fresh loaf to find it.