Middle age health thread for fatties

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10531
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by BostonBeaneater »

I’ve set a new record.
Attachments
4A86A598-CA39-4C47-AF3F-8BC105052CE9.png
Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by Flex »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 11:06pm
I’ve set a new record.
Fuck yeah!
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2134
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by gkbill »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 11:06pm
I’ve set a new record.
Hello,

Well done! Onward!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 47225
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by Marky Dread »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 11:06pm
I’ve set a new record.
Good on ya buddy!
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90231
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 11:06pm
I’ve set a new record.
Well done—serious determination pays off.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13851
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 11:06pm
I’ve set a new record.
Very cool Dave. Keep doing what you're doing.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19196
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 11:06pm
I’ve set a new record.
Awesome! Congrats!!!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10531
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Thanks all. I have a smoker friend who go the virus. He's going to live but he'll live with some breathing problems for the rest of his life. That was a serious motivation.

Also, I can go on to live a long and happy life without ever setting foot in a cramped city bodega.
Image

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4362
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by BitterTom »

Well done mate, it's certainly not easy, I'm still on the vape now even though I gave up 5 years ago.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:55pm
Well done mate, it's certainly not easy, I'm still on the vape now even though I gave up 5 years ago.
Is vape a substitute for smoking (same pleasures) or a new thing altogether?

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4362
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:58pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:55pm
Well done mate, it's certainly not easy, I'm still on the vape now even though I gave up 5 years ago.
Is vape a substitute for smoking (same pleasures) or a new thing altogether?
It's used by myself and many ex smokers to still take in the nicotine but not the other crap of cigs. However it seems to be a 'trend' amongst the teenagers to just take up vaping.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:02pm
101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:58pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:55pm
Well done mate, it's certainly not easy, I'm still on the vape now even though I gave up 5 years ago.
Is vape a substitute for smoking (same pleasures) or a new thing altogether?
It's used by myself and many ex smokers to still take in the nicotine but not the other crap of cigs. However it seems to be a 'trend' amongst the teenagers to just take up vaping.
So do you still get that nicotine hit?

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4362
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:03pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:02pm
101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:58pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:55pm
Well done mate, it's certainly not easy, I'm still on the vape now even though I gave up 5 years ago.
Is vape a substitute for smoking (same pleasures) or a new thing altogether?
It's used by myself and many ex smokers to still take in the nicotine but not the other crap of cigs. However it seems to be a 'trend' amongst the teenagers to just take up vaping.
So do you still get that nicotine hit?
Yeah but no smoke and carbon monoxide.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:06pm
101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:03pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:02pm
101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:58pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:55pm
Well done mate, it's certainly not easy, I'm still on the vape now even though I gave up 5 years ago.
Is vape a substitute for smoking (same pleasures) or a new thing altogether?
It's used by myself and many ex smokers to still take in the nicotine but not the other crap of cigs. However it seems to be a 'trend' amongst the teenagers to just take up vaping.
So do you still get that nicotine hit?
Yeah but no smoke and carbon monoxide.
So all the young kids that take up vaping having never smoked do they take nicotine as well?

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4362
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Middle age health thread for fatties

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:09pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:06pm
101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:03pm
BitterTom wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 5:02pm
101Walterton wrote:
22 Jul 2020, 4:58pm


Is vape a substitute for smoking (same pleasures) or a new thing altogether?
It's used by myself and many ex smokers to still take in the nicotine but not the other crap of cigs. However it seems to be a 'trend' amongst the teenagers to just take up vaping.
So do you still get that nicotine hit?
Yeah but no smoke and carbon monoxide.
So all the young kids that take up vaping having never smoked do they take nicotine as well?
Yep. It's meant to be a way of taking you off cigs, and it works though it's become popular amongst non smokers.

Post Reply