NFL 2018

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17898
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: NFL 2018

Post by JennyB » 06 Feb 2019, 3:31pm

Where do figure skating fans fall on this chart?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28028
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Flex » 06 Feb 2019, 3:33pm

JennyB wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:31pm
Where do figure skating fans fall on this chart?
above curling, below biathlon
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17898
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: NFL 2018

Post by JennyB » 06 Feb 2019, 3:50pm

Flex wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:33pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:31pm
Where do figure skating fans fall on this chart?
above curling, below biathlon
I can live with that.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 18445
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: NFL 2018

Post by 101Walterton » 06 Feb 2019, 4:36pm

JennyB wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:50pm
Flex wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:33pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:31pm
Where do figure skating fans fall on this chart?
above curling, below biathlon
I can live with that.
Just as well or you will get your kneecaps rearranged!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17898
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: NFL 2018

Post by JennyB » 06 Feb 2019, 5:46pm

101Walterton wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 4:36pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:50pm
Flex wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:33pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 3:31pm
Where do figure skating fans fall on this chart?
above curling, below biathlon
I can live with that.
Just as well or you will get your kneecaps rearranged!
If you can't beat 'em, club 'em. That's my motto.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 52287
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Wolter » 06 Feb 2019, 7:41pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 2:24pm
Flex wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 2:12pm
The most obnoxious baseball fan is still better than the median nfl fan.
Yeah, Wolter's more tolerable than the average football fan.
Liar.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 82516
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 06 Feb 2019, 8:11pm

Wolter wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 7:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 2:24pm
Flex wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 2:12pm
The most obnoxious baseball fan is still better than the median nfl fan.
Yeah, Wolter's more tolerable than the average football fan.
Liar.
Last time I lie to make you look good. Harumph.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28028
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Flex » 22 Feb 2019, 1:01pm

Gross: https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob ... 1832807440

Assuming the reportage is true, and Kraft was a patron of human traffickers, he should go to prison.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2705
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: NFL 2018

Post by WestwayKid » 22 Feb 2019, 1:07pm

Flex wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:01pm
Gross: https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob ... 1832807440

Assuming the reportage is true, and Kraft was a patron of human traffickers, he should go to prison.
I agree. Trafficking is beyond disgusting.
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8676
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: NFL 2018

Post by revbob » 22 Feb 2019, 1:47pm

WestwayKid wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:07pm
Flex wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:01pm
Gross: https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob ... 1832807440

Assuming the reportage is true, and Kraft was a patron of human traffickers, he should go to prison.
I agree. Trafficking is beyond disgusting.
The dude is rich/powerful enough that he could likely get the same satisfaction completely above board.

About 10 years ago there was a huge bust of similar places around here. The woman were often kept on premises and not allowed to leave or were transported to large houses that were basically sleeping barracks. There was also a tie in with some Chinese restaurants. The workers were transported between the sleeping barracks and the restaurant/massage places. They were mostly brought in illegally and were essentially slave labor. Completely disgusting.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 28028
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Flex » 22 Feb 2019, 1:52pm

The defense from Pats fans so far is that he was just a John and wouldn't know about the abusive practices of the establishment. But, like, if you're dropping cash in a shady, exloitative-seeming, sex operation - whether you know how the women there are treated or not - you're basically saying you're fine with your money maybe paying for human trafficking. Maybe that shouldn't get you a felony conviction, but it should get you barred from civil society for a while.

(This is why sex work needs to be legalized and workers protected and unionized, obvs.)
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 82516
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Dr. Medulla » 22 Feb 2019, 2:56pm

revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:47pm
WestwayKid wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:07pm
Flex wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:01pm
Gross: https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob ... 1832807440

Assuming the reportage is true, and Kraft was a patron of human traffickers, he should go to prison.
I agree. Trafficking is beyond disgusting.
The dude is rich/powerful enough that he could likely get the same satisfaction completely above board.
It's because they're so rich and powerful that they do this outre stuff. Anyone schmuck can get a hooker; your status and wallet can obtain the forbidden fruit. The rich are, more often than not, ugly humans.
Poonty, boloques, juffmunch, carpoo, snazellfonks.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9413
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NFL 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 22 Feb 2019, 3:29pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 2:56pm
revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:47pm
WestwayKid wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:07pm
Flex wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:01pm
Gross: https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob ... 1832807440

Assuming the reportage is true, and Kraft was a patron of human traffickers, he should go to prison.
I agree. Trafficking is beyond disgusting.
The dude is rich/powerful enough that he could likely get the same satisfaction completely above board.
It's because they're so rich and powerful that they do this outre stuff. Anyone schmuck can get a hooker; your status and wallet can obtain the forbidden fruit. The rich are, more often than not, ugly humans.
0% chance he gets more than a small fine.
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9413
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: NFL 2018

Post by BostonBeaneater » 22 Feb 2019, 3:31pm

100% chance you've walked by one of these in damn near every town in the country.

Image
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: NFL 2018

Post by Rat Patrol » 22 Feb 2019, 5:11pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 3:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 2:56pm
revbob wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:47pm
WestwayKid wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:07pm
Flex wrote:
22 Feb 2019, 1:01pm
Gross: https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob ... 1832807440

Assuming the reportage is true, and Kraft was a patron of human traffickers, he should go to prison.
I agree. Trafficking is beyond disgusting.
The dude is rich/powerful enough that he could likely get the same satisfaction completely above board.
It's because they're so rich and powerful that they do this outre stuff. Anyone schmuck can get a hooker; your status and wallet can obtain the forbidden fruit. The rich are, more often than not, ugly humans.
0% chance he gets more than a small fine.
The warts, however, will be large.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BostonBeaneater and 10 guests