HEY HEY HEY

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

HEY HEY HEY

Post by BostonBeaneater »

BostonBeaneater

Re: HEY HEY HEY

Looking at the state of the country it seems he really is America's Dad.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

I've said it before and will say it again: he'll eat his own bullet before serving a single day in prison. That kind of uber-psychotic ego will not go down on somebody else's terms.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Truly, a Kodak moment.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Is he out on bail?

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

101Walterton wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 3:58pm
Is he out on bail?
Last I heard, no.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater

Wolter wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 4:36pm
101Walterton wrote:
Is he out on bail?
Last I heard, no.
Bail denied.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 4:43pm
Wolter wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Is he out on bail?
Last I heard, no.
Bail denied.
He’s gonna die in prison.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

Wolter wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 5:02pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Is he out on bail?
Last I heard, no.
Bail denied.
Is the above exchange from the 12" version of White Lines?
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Heston wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 6:56pm
Wolter wrote:
25 Sep 2018, 5:02pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Wolter wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Is he out on bail?
Last I heard, no.
Bail denied.
Is the above exchange from the 12" version of White Lines?
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

It was strange, somewhat sad...but very satisfying seeing that sick old creep in cuffs.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

I don't necessarily agree with it, but I find Chappelle's take from his stand up special to be interesting as an alternate take that I haven't really heard otherwise:
I’ve never met Bill Cosby, so I’m not defending him. Let’s just remember that he has a valuable legacy that I can’t just throw away. I remember that he’s the first black man to ever win an Emmy in television. I also remember that he’s the first guy to make a cartoon with black characters where their lips and noses were drawn proportionately. I remember that he had a television show that got numbers equivalent to the Super Bowl every Thursday night. And I remember that he partnered up with a clinical psychologist to make sure that there was not one negative image of African Americans on his show. I’m telling you, that’s no small thing. I’ve had a television show. I wouldn’t have done that shit.

He gave tens of millions of dollars to African American institutions of higher learning, and is directly responsible for thousands of black kids going to college. Not just the ones he raped.

Here comes the kicker, you ready? Here’s the fact that I heard, but haven’t confirmed. I heard that when Martin Luther King stood on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and said he had a dream, he was speaking into a P.A. system that Bill Cosby paid for. So, you understand what I’m saying? The point is this: He rapes, but he saves. And he saves more than he rapes. But he probably does rape.
Is he an evil man that has done great things? Or a great man that has done evil things? Does it matter? I wonder how history will be to him.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
26 Sep 2018, 12:07pm
I don't necessarily agree with it, but I find Chappelle's take from his stand up special to be interesting as an alternate take that I haven't really heard otherwise:
I’ve never met Bill Cosby, so I’m not defending him. Let’s just remember that he has a valuable legacy that I can’t just throw away. I remember that he’s the first black man to ever win an Emmy in television. I also remember that he’s the first guy to make a cartoon with black characters where their lips and noses were drawn proportionately. I remember that he had a television show that got numbers equivalent to the Super Bowl every Thursday night. And I remember that he partnered up with a clinical psychologist to make sure that there was not one negative image of African Americans on his show. I’m telling you, that’s no small thing. I’ve had a television show. I wouldn’t have done that shit.

He gave tens of millions of dollars to African American institutions of higher learning, and is directly responsible for thousands of black kids going to college. Not just the ones he raped.

Here comes the kicker, you ready? Here’s the fact that I heard, but haven’t confirmed. I heard that when Martin Luther King stood on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and said he had a dream, he was speaking into a P.A. system that Bill Cosby paid for. So, you understand what I’m saying? The point is this: He rapes, but he saves. And he saves more than he rapes. But he probably does rape.
Is he an evil man that has done great things? Or a great man that has done evil things? Does it matter? I wonder how history will be to him.
Plenty of publicly admirable figures who were private monsters. A few decades will have to pass for that complex and contradictory understanding to be assessed/allowed, which is only fair. Whether one wants to highlight his positive contributions or his monstrous crimes, there should always be a big "but" attached.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Sep 2018, 12:16pm
matedog wrote:
26 Sep 2018, 12:07pm

Plenty of publicly admirable figures who were private monsters. A few decades will have to pass for that complex and contradictory understanding to be assessed/allowed, which is only fair. Whether one wants to highlight his positive contributions or his monstrous crimes, there should always be a big "but" attached.
There are parts before the quote that add a bit more nuance (?) to the opinion. This article sums it up well: https://themuse.jezebel.com/what-does-d ... 1793534061
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.