Hello Friends

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 80325
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hello Friends

Post by Dr. Medulla » 08 Mar 2019, 11:07am

JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 10:56am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 11:15pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 11:03am
Hang in there, BB. If it makes you feel any better, I've been off the wagon all year so far.
Fuck no! Stop it. I look up to you.
Well THAT is your first mistake!
But you're the board's mom!

Unrelated, I need an advance on my allowance.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17538
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hello Friends

Post by JennyB » 08 Mar 2019, 11:31am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:07am
JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 10:56am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 11:15pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 11:03am
Hang in there, BB. If it makes you feel any better, I've been off the wagon all year so far.
Fuck no! Stop it. I look up to you.
Well THAT is your first mistake!
But you're the board's mom!

Unrelated, I need an advance on my allowance.
I'd like to think of myself as the board's pesky big and/or little sister.

Maybe I'd give you an advance if you'd clean your room every once in awhile, young man! :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 80325
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hello Friends

Post by Dr. Medulla » 08 Mar 2019, 11:39am

JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:31am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:07am
JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 10:56am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 11:15pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 11:03am
Hang in there, BB. If it makes you feel any better, I've been off the wagon all year so far.
Fuck no! Stop it. I look up to you.
Well THAT is your first mistake!
But you're the board's mom!

Unrelated, I need an advance on my allowance.
I'd like to think of myself as the board's pesky big and/or little sister.

Maybe I'd give you an advance if you'd clean your room every once in awhile, young man! :shifty:
Fine, I'll just sell last year's birthday presents. Fascist.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17538
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Hello Friends

Post by JennyB » 08 Mar 2019, 12:15pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:39am
JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:31am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:07am
JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 10:56am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 11:15pm


Fuck no! Stop it. I look up to you.
Well THAT is your first mistake!
But you're the board's mom!

Unrelated, I need an advance on my allowance.
I'd like to think of myself as the board's pesky big and/or little sister.

Maybe I'd give you an advance if you'd clean your room every once in awhile, young man! :shifty:
Fine, I'll just sell last year's birthday presents. Fascist.
My parents laughed in my face the first time I called them fascists. :lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 80325
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Hello Friends

Post by Dr. Medulla » 08 Mar 2019, 12:26pm

JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 12:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:39am
JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:31am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 11:07am
JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 10:56am


Well THAT is your first mistake!
But you're the board's mom!

Unrelated, I need an advance on my allowance.
I'd like to think of myself as the board's pesky big and/or little sister.

Maybe I'd give you an advance if you'd clean your room every once in awhile, young man! :shifty:
Fine, I'll just sell last year's birthday presents. Fascist.
My parents laughed in my face the first time I called them fascists. :lol:
Which is the kind of thing fascists do to teens. To prove they respected you, they had to agree to everything you wanted.
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9186
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Hello Friends

Post by BostonBeaneater » 08 Mar 2019, 1:08pm

JennyB wrote:
08 Mar 2019, 10:56am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 11:15pm
JennyB wrote:
06 Mar 2019, 11:03am
Hang in there, BB. If it makes you feel any better, I've been off the wagon all year so far.
Fuck no! Stop it. I look up to you.
Well THAT is your first mistake!
And because I lay in the gutter.
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9186
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Hello Friends

Post by BostonBeaneater » 10 Mar 2019, 1:50pm



18 days
Image

deny
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 544
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:20pm

Re: Hello Friends

Post by deny » 10 Mar 2019, 3:22pm

I'm still on 25 a day which is an improvement on the 28 I was on.

Like you have all said it's not easy but if you don't try....

Inspired by my success with the cigs -next week will be 23 months without alcohol (if you don't count the three bottles of mouthwash a day).
Joining the Street Parade

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7894
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Hello Friends

Post by revbob » 10 Mar 2019, 4:45pm

deny wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 3:22pm
I'm still on 25 a day which is an improvement on the 28 I was on.

Like you have all said it's not easy but if you don't try....

Inspired by my success with the cigs -next week will be 23 months without alcohol (if you don't count the three bottles of mouthwash a day).
Mouthwash doesnt count if you follow the directions

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests