MLB 2019

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89467
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 5:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 5:32pm
tepista wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 4:50pm
so Straz signs the contract that Cole was projected to, 2/245 (35 a year), now Cole must be projectted for 8 at 37!
Arte gonna pony up?
Can you win with the best hitter, the best pitcher, and 23 chumps?
That's gonna be on the cover of the Angels 2020 media guide.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Boddington
Junco Partner
Posts: 309
Joined: 16 Jul 2012, 9:47pm

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Boddington »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 5:40pm
tepista wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 5:34pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 5:32pm
tepista wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 4:50pm
so Straz signs the contract that Cole was projected to, 2/245 (35 a year), now Cole must be projectted for 8 at 37!
Arte gonna pony up?
Can you win with the best hitter, the best pitcher, and 23 chumps?
That's gonna be on the cover of the Angels 2020 media guide.
Ohtani's pretty good!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9638
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Inder »




Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89467
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Well, that's a signal that anything less than a championship will be considered a failure.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9638
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Inder »


tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34948
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2019

Post by tepista »

HITTING!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89467
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
11 Dec 2019, 11:58pm
HITTING!
At the press conference, Rendon will tear at his face to reveal that he's actually … Josh Hamilton. Then, after the gasps and shrieks subside, Hamilton will remove his face and reveal that, no, it's truly Vernon Wells.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9638
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Inder »

Maddon's Chicago letter reads like Bernie's Cut the Crap manifesto.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89467
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 3:40am
Maddon's Chicago letter reads like Bernie's Cut the Crap manifesto.
Ha! You ain't kiddin'. He also has Bernie's font fetish.
https://www.mystateline.com/news/nation ... -holidays/
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34948
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2019

Post by tepista »

If Rich Hill is trying to get back with the Sox, I think this should seal it

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2019/12/23/ ... -saturday/
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89467
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 5:11pm
If Rich Hill is trying to get back with the Sox, I think this should seal it

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2019/12/23/ ... -saturday/
Not bad, but he should have yelled racial epithets at the arresting officer (even if the cop was white).
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10425
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2019

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Former Red Sox pitcher Rich Hill, wife arrested outside Gillette Stadium before Patriots-Bills game

Image


https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-re ... bills-game
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13180
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: MLB 2019

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 7:21pm
tepista wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 5:11pm
If Rich Hill is trying to get back with the Sox, I think this should seal it

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2019/12/23/ ... -saturday/
Not bad, but he should have yelled racial epithets at the arresting officer (even if the cop was white).
It's like he doesn't really want to be on the Sox.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89467
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: MLB 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Dec 2019, 12:19am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 7:21pm
tepista wrote:
23 Dec 2019, 5:11pm
If Rich Hill is trying to get back with the Sox, I think this should seal it

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2019/12/23/ ... -saturday/
Not bad, but he should have yelled racial epithets at the arresting officer (even if the cop was white).
It's like he doesn't really want to be on the Sox.
Athletes these days care more about money than upholding tradition.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34948
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2019

Post by tepista »

The video of Rich Hill's wife has been released
Boston%20bitch.mp4
(1.98 MiB) Downloaded 26 times
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Post Reply