Dead celebrities 2019

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 9069
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by BostonBeaneater » 02 Jan 2019, 3:01pm

Super Dave is dead
Image

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2322
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by WestwayKid » 02 Jan 2019, 3:06pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 12:24pm
JennyB wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 12:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 7:16pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 6:48pm
Donald J. Trump. Via a̶u̶t̶o̶e̶r̶o̶t̶i̶c̶ asphyxiation. Ken Yehi Ratzon.
Fixed. The idea of Trump being sexually aroused, even as he speeds his way to the incinerator, is unsettling.
I know, but I want him to die of something really embarrassing.
I'm good with an Elvis-style heart attack while trying to shit out all those Big Macs.
https://health.howstuffworks.com/human- ... t-kill.htm
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 79846
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Jan 2019, 3:09pm

WestwayKid wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 3:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 12:24pm
JennyB wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 12:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 7:16pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 6:48pm
Donald J. Trump. Via a̶u̶t̶o̶e̶r̶o̶t̶i̶c̶ asphyxiation. Ken Yehi Ratzon.
Fixed. The idea of Trump being sexually aroused, even as he speeds his way to the incinerator, is unsettling.
I know, but I want him to die of something really embarrassing.
I'm good with an Elvis-style heart attack while trying to shit out all those Big Macs.
https://health.howstuffworks.com/human- ... t-kill.htm
Hoy wrote::cool:
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 79846
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Jan 2019, 3:09pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 3:01pm
Super Dave is dead
:cry:
I'm an expert in gold mining lore!

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 14341
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Silent Majority » 02 Jan 2019, 3:23pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 3:01pm
Super Dave is dead
Ah man.
Kool Moe Dee was in the Treacherous Three

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 17440
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by JennyB » 02 Jan 2019, 4:14pm

Silent Majority wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 3:23pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 3:01pm
Super Dave is dead
Ah man.
Dammit.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3939
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Spiff » 02 Jan 2019, 5:39pm

Heston wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 11:29pm
Anyone have any idea who won the fucking 2018 competition?
There was a fucking competition?

Why didn't I know about this?
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 27146
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Flex » 02 Jan 2019, 6:32pm

The Captain: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 76-1172534

Addendum: in a way, he helped cowrite one of my fave Circle Jerks songs, so that's something
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 33255
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by tepista » 02 Jan 2019, 7:00pm

Don't be 76 today.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2322
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by WestwayKid » 02 Jan 2019, 7:24pm

Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 6:32pm
The Captain: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 76-1172534

Addendum: in a way, he helped cowrite one of my fave Circle Jerks songs, so that's something
He did some great work with Dennis Wilson in the early 1970's. He co-wrote the track Cuddle Up - one of my fave Dennis tracks - from the Beach Boy's Carl & the Passions LP and also recorded the track Fallin' in Love with Dennis (another of my fave Dennis songs).
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 27146
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Flex » 02 Jan 2019, 7:43pm

WestwayKid wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 7:24pm
He did some great work with Dennis Wilson in the early 1970's. He co-wrote the track Cuddle Up - one of my fave Dennis tracks - from the Beach Boy's Carl & the Passions LP and also recorded the track Fallin' in Love with Dennis (another of my fave Dennis songs).
Yeah, he was actually a pretty solid value-add for the Beach Boys in the 70s. Still, tho.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2322
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by WestwayKid » 02 Jan 2019, 7:48pm

Flex wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 7:43pm
WestwayKid wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 7:24pm
He did some great work with Dennis Wilson in the early 1970's. He co-wrote the track Cuddle Up - one of my fave Dennis tracks - from the Beach Boy's Carl & the Passions LP and also recorded the track Fallin' in Love with Dennis (another of my fave Dennis songs).
Yeah, he was actually a pretty solid value-add for the Beach Boys in the 70s. Still, tho.
Didn't he play the sad sounding pipe organ on A Day in the Life of a Tree?
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 27146
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Flex » 02 Jan 2019, 7:55pm

WestwayKid wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 7:48pm
Didn't he play the sad sounding pipe organ on A Day in the Life of a Tree?
Yeah, he did. He did great work on The Trader too.
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 33255
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by tepista » 03 Jan 2019, 7:32pm

WestwayKid wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 7:24pm
He did some great work with Dennis Wilson in the early 1970's.
yeah, but he's no Charlie Manson. :shifty:
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 27146
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Dead celebrities 2019

Post by Flex » 04 Jan 2019, 1:29pm

Dean Ford, lead singer of Marmalade: https://bestclassicbands.com/marmalade- ... ry-1-3-19/
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests