Favorite Dinosaur?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Favorite Dinosaur?

Post by Bankrobber »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Can't help but think the T-Rexes were the aggressors. Maybe it's just the "tyrant" connection, but they seem like the kind of fucks who'd go to war for no reason.
Don't let the triceratops diet fool you (look at Hitler), if i had spikes, I'd use 'em. Also according to the Land Before Time they are jealous and mean.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Bankrobber wrote:Don't let the triceratops diet fool you (look at Hitler), if i had spikes, I'd use 'em. Also according to the Land Before Time they are jealous and mean.
Man I loved that movie. Did you know they made like... 90,000 sequels to it? I was reading about them the other day. Sounds like they suck pretty tremendously.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Flex wrote:
Bankrobber wrote:Don't let the triceratops diet fool you (look at Hitler), if i had spikes, I'd use 'em. Also according to the Land Before Time they are jealous and mean.
Man I loved that movie. Did you know they made like... 90,000 sequels to it? I was reading about them the other day. Sounds like they suck pretty tremendously.
I'm aware of the sequeals and thier quality...never actually watched one though, and don't plan to. I loved that movie too. I even had some of the rubber hand puppets sold by Pizza Hut. I still have the Little-Foot puppet some-warh
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Bankrobber wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Can't help but think the T-Rexes were the aggressors. Maybe it's just the "tyrant" connection, but they seem like the kind of fucks who'd go to war for no reason.
Don't let the triceratops diet fool you (look at Hitler), if i had spikes, I'd use 'em. Also according to the Land Before Time they are jealous and mean.
Propaganda job. In the same way that some still regard North American aboriginals as bloodthirsty savages menacing the innocent Christian settlers. History is written by the tyrannosauruses.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Propaganda job. In the same way that some still regard North American aboriginals as bloodthirsty savages menacing the innocent Christian settlers.
Whose to say we aren't. I've engaged in some sexual role-playing before...

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Bankrobber wrote:
"I found it, I FOoouuND it...."
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Bankrobber wrote:
Propaganda job. In the same way that some still regard North American aboriginals as bloodthirsty savages menacing the innocent Christian settlers. History is written by the tyrannosauruses.
I'm impressed that they can write at all with those wonky little arms.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Bankrobber wrote:
An early Buddy Cole skit had him relating news from the gay bar scene, including a T-Rex attack that killed several, and Buddy imitating "those faggy little arms."
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

threecoffins
Sasquatch Determinator

Post by threecoffins »

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

[youtube][/youtube]
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Bankrobber wrote:
Tyrannosaus were wussy scavengers. Allosaurus is where it's at for large predators.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Kory Pox wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Bankrobber wrote:
Tyrannosaus were wussy scavengers. Allosaurus is where it's at for large predators.
Well, actually, that depends on who you talk to. Opinion is split on that one.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote: Makes me think of a line from Steve Merchant in an early Gervais Show podcast. Karl was going on about humans and dinosaurs as if they lived together and Steve says, "You do realize that The Flintstones was only partially based on fact?"
By the way, this is from the very first podcast. I just listened to that bit. Even after 4-5 listens, I still laugh until my face hurts. The Monkey News about the monkey flying the spacecraft is cracking me up right now.

KokaKola
Junco Partner

Post by KokaKola »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Alyssa wrote:This is one of my favorite threads of all time. Just as long as no one here believes that humans actually co-existed with dinosaurs :shifty:
You called?

Makes me think of a line from Steve Merchant in an early Gervais Show podcast. Karl was going on about humans and dinosaurs as if they lived together and Steve says, "You do realize that The Flintstones was only partially based on fact?"
Is anybody else here reminded of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter? A huge wad of evil bundled in a sickeningly 'sweet' package, a smug smile, helmeted coif, and dead eyes. Yeesh. *shudder* We CAN'T let her get her hands on Hogw --- I mean, the US. [/nerd]
...advertising and kokaine.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

KokaKola wrote:Is anybody else here reminded of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter? A huge wad of evil bundled in a sickeningly 'sweet' package, a smug smile, helmeted coif, and dead eyes. Yeesh. *shudder* We CAN'T let her get her hands on Hogw --- I mean, the US. [/nerd]
Yeah, actually, now that you mention it.

Also, I love it when the ladies talk nerdy. :kiss: :shifty:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!