Weird Things You Do/Think

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Weird Things You Do/Think

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 10:21am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 10:15am
JennyB wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 9:54am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 5:10pm
I don't trust anyone who doesn't drink. If you have drank and can't for whatever reason, I am fine with that. I just find people who have grown into adulthood without having a drink, smoking weed, or having a cigarette kind of weird.

Along the same lines, I don't trust people who obey they law unfailingly.
I don't really drink anymore - not because I am some sort of teetotaler, I just don't like the taste, especially with food. But I do like to drink when I go to concerts. I don't socialize all that much though, and when we do, it's usually dinner with friends. And, as I said, i don't like the taste of alcohol with food. But that's my weird thing. I wish I did like wine or cocktails with food.
You need to redouble your efforts. Hang out with IMCTers, we'll help you get your booze on! :shifty:
Yay!
Ive only met 3 of us but I think there's a fair amount of truth to this (he said while opening the first beer of the evening). I like to have a beer while I'm cooking. Maybe I can finally work out a trip to Jortsville and we can grab a few.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

So I notice when I go back to NY area and I think people notice it with me but I no longer have a NY accent and I marvel at how strong my sister's accent is.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 5:25pm
JennyB wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 10:21am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 10:15am
JennyB wrote:
18 Oct 2019, 9:54am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
17 Oct 2019, 5:10pm
I don't trust anyone who doesn't drink. If you have drank and can't for whatever reason, I am fine with that. I just find people who have grown into adulthood without having a drink, smoking weed, or having a cigarette kind of weird.

Along the same lines, I don't trust people who obey they law unfailingly.
I don't really drink anymore - not because I am some sort of teetotaler, I just don't like the taste, especially with food. But I do like to drink when I go to concerts. I don't socialize all that much though, and when we do, it's usually dinner with friends. And, as I said, i don't like the taste of alcohol with food. But that's my weird thing. I wish I did like wine or cocktails with food.
You need to redouble your efforts. Hang out with IMCTers, we'll help you get your booze on! :shifty:
Yay!
Ive only met 3 of us but I think there's a fair amount of truth to this (he said while opening the first beer of the evening). I like to have a beer while I'm cooking. Maybe I can finally work out a trip to Jortsville and we can grab a few.
Sounds like a plan!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

revbob wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 5:27pm
So I notice when I go back to NY area and I think people notice it with me but I no longer have a NY accent and I marvel at how strong my sister's accent is.
Rev & his sister

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 5:50pm
revbob wrote:
Rev & his sister

Its actually everyone when I go there.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
revbob wrote:
Rev & his sister

One of my favourite memories of the first time we were in New York was how many cabbies and pedestrians yelled at each other. Which was weird, having reality confirm a movie.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 8:58pm
tepista wrote:
revbob wrote:
Rev & his sister

One of my favourite memories of the first time we were in New York was how many cabbies and pedestrians yelled at each other. Which was weird, having reality confirm a movie.
I actually didn't see ENOUGH of that the one time I visited. I saw some kids jump a turnstile, but what I really wanted was to see people arguing from apartment windows.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 9:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 8:58pm
tepista wrote:
revbob wrote:
Rev & his sister

I actually didn't see ENOUGH of that the one time I visited. I saw some kids jump a turnstile, but what I really wanted was to see people arguing from apartment windows.
Wearing wifebeaters and arguing about whose mama's pasta sauce is best.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft