So anyone remember inusic? The real old days of this site?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tosh
Long Time Jerk

So anyone remember inusic? The real old days of this site?

Post by tosh »

I would live to trace back to the early days and tell the story of how we got to this place.

I mean Imusic was a long time ago with a different set of posters. But that is why we are here today.

Manchester Kev, Shanny, SF, pirate guy,Alan and the other Scottish geezers , Rhythm&Reason, fiona(before she went nutz), MissD, whack, esmark (where he go?) the Canadian crazy one and so many names I forget

Long before Tami and her strummerville idiots came along I ended up marrying one of the original people and moving across the world. I often joke that Joe was invited to our wedding, but seeing as he loved my wife as a friend and told me at that last show in Liverpool he needed a date and he would be there, I still think he would have showed up

But back in the 90’s we had i music and a weird Sony Clash
clash site.

Oh yeah we had Satch, before he was weird and gun crazy. and when he was just about making music.

Anyway this Clash/Strummer/Mick life has lost a lot of good people over the years (Dodger- Nick Hawkins a true friend to me and my wife) and despite it all ai can’t ever truly walk away.

Over/Under on when the only new poster since I walked away @bittertom hates me like most of you lot do?