The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6237
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:02am
The great Carl Reiner, 98. Funny, funny man who seemed a genuinely good soul.
And he gave us Meathead. :cry:

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12569
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:04am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jun 2020, 10:02am
The great Carl Reiner, 98. Funny, funny man who seemed a genuinely good soul.
And he gave us Meathead. :cry:
Damn

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18990
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by JennyB »

So bummed. A great, long life. But still sad.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53368
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Wolter »

The last public photo of him is wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt with Mel Brooks a few days ago. Just a good dude.

When Mel goes I’m going to be devastated.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88740
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Very nice story inside:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12569
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 7:17am
Very nice story inside:
Thanks, that was pretty cool.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18990
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by JennyB »

This is going to come off totally obnoxious, but it gives me great pleasure in knowing that, since Carl Reiner was such a huge Jeopardy! fan, he likely saw me on TV one time. I'm not normally this self absorbed, I promise. It's just kind of cool to think about.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88740
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:16pm
This is going to come off totally obnoxious, but it gives me great pleasure in knowing that, since Carl Reiner was such a huge Jeopardy! fan, he likely saw me on TV one time. I'm not normally this self absorbed, I promise. It's just kind of cool to think about.
"How could she miss the Golda Meir question? Oy vey! Get Meathead on the phone!"
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18990
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:54pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:16pm
This is going to come off totally obnoxious, but it gives me great pleasure in knowing that, since Carl Reiner was such a huge Jeopardy! fan, he likely saw me on TV one time. I'm not normally this self absorbed, I promise. It's just kind of cool to think about.
"How could she miss the Golda Meir question? Oy vey! Get Meathead on the phone!"
That still hurts, Doc. Still hurts. I didn't MISS the question. I just didn't buzz in quickly enough! Stop your lies!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88740
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 3:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:54pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:16pm
This is going to come off totally obnoxious, but it gives me great pleasure in knowing that, since Carl Reiner was such a huge Jeopardy! fan, he likely saw me on TV one time. I'm not normally this self absorbed, I promise. It's just kind of cool to think about.
"How could she miss the Golda Meir question? Oy vey! Get Meathead on the phone!"
That still hurts, Doc. Still hurts. I didn't MISS the question. I just didn't buzz in quickly enough! Stop your lies!
Meathead was on your side, if that helps.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18990
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 3:38pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 3:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:54pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2020, 12:16pm
This is going to come off totally obnoxious, but it gives me great pleasure in knowing that, since Carl Reiner was such a huge Jeopardy! fan, he likely saw me on TV one time. I'm not normally this self absorbed, I promise. It's just kind of cool to think about.
"How could she miss the Golda Meir question? Oy vey! Get Meathead on the phone!"
That still hurts, Doc. Still hurts. I didn't MISS the question. I just didn't buzz in quickly enough! Stop your lies!
Meathead was on your side, if that helps.
Solid
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Low Down Low
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2296
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Low Down Low »

Ennio Morricone. Truly amazing career.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46155
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Marky Dread »

Low Down Low wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 7:19am
Ennio Morricone. Truly amazing career.
Yep amazing. Posted in the "other" thread.
Image

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6237
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Mimi »

Charlie Daniels.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10310
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Mimi wrote:
06 Jul 2020, 12:52pm
Charlie Daniels.


But you are, Charlie!
Image

Post Reply