The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 46163
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 4:05pm
revbob wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 3:46pm
Steve Priest of 'Ballroom Blitz' glam-rock sensations Sweet dead at 72
Sad about Steve, love a bit of Sweet. He was a right character as well.
Great band loved The Sweet. R.I.P. Steve.

Conversation yesterday when my mate John told me the news about Steve Priest.

John: Hey did you hear that Steve Priest has died?

Me: Damn that's sad mate.

John: Apparently his girlfriend killed him with a wink of her eye.

Me: Ohh Yeah! frightening.
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12611
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6241
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:30pm
Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64
Aw man. I remember him from when I was a kid.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6241
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Mimi »

Bonnie Pointer, founding member of the Pointer Sisters.

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 4079
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Spiff »

Mimi wrote:
08 Jun 2020, 10:00pm
Bonnie Pointer, founding member of the Pointer Sisters.
Sad.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12611
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Claudell Washington, Yankees and Mets outfielder, dead at 65

Damn. Used to love watching him play.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33375
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Heston »

Paul Chapman from UFO on his 66th birthday.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12611
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 6:36pm
Paul Chapman from UFO on his 66th birthday.
Lights Out indeed.

A much younger me back when I was just a wee altar boy used to listen to some UFO.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 33375
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Heston »

revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 6:45pm
Heston wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 6:36pm
Paul Chapman from UFO on his 66th birthday.
Lights Out indeed.

A much younger me back when I was just a wee altar boy used to listen to some UFO.
They were one of the more decent rock bands I used to like in my youth. Here's my unsolicited UFO top 5...

Only You Can Rock Me
Young Blood
Doctor Doctor
Lonely Heart
Natural Thing
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12611
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 7:47pm
revbob wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 6:45pm
Heston wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 6:36pm
Paul Chapman from UFO on his 66th birthday.
Lights Out indeed.

A much younger me back when I was just a wee altar boy used to listen to some UFO.
They were one of the more decent rock bands I used to like in my youth. Here's my unsolicited UFO top 5...

Only You Can Rock Me
Young Blood
Doctor Doctor
Lonely Heart
Natural Thing
What no Lights Out in London or was it just called Lights Out?

My older brother had a few albums, we shared a room and he owned the stereo.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53369
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Wolter »

Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 8:10pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:30pm
Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64
Aw man. I remember him from when I was a kid.
More importantly, he starred in the masterpiece that was Gymkata.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12611
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 8:00pm
Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 8:10pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:30pm
Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64
Aw man. I remember him from when I was a kid.
More importantly, he starred in the masterpiece that was Gymkata.
Who could forget

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88780
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 8:00pm
Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 8:10pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:30pm
Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64
Aw man. I remember him from when I was a kid.
More importantly, he starred in the masterpiece that was Gymkata.
Oof, that dredges up memories. Some assholes jocks used to taunt a Chinese student in my high school by calling him Gymkata.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53369
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 8:12pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 8:00pm
Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 8:10pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:30pm
Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64
Aw man. I remember him from when I was a kid.
More importantly, he starred in the masterpiece that was Gymkata.
Oof, that dredges up memories. Some assholes jocks used to taunt a Chinese student in my high school by calling him Gymkata.
That’s wild considering that was the least Asian martial arts movie in history.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88780
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Estonian Trade Minister Thread, 2020 edition

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
11 Jun 2020, 12:13am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 8:12pm
Wolter wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 8:00pm
Mimi wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 8:10pm
revbob wrote:
07 Jun 2020, 7:30pm
Kurt Thomas, first US man to win world gym title, dies at 64
Aw man. I remember him from when I was a kid.
More importantly, he starred in the masterpiece that was Gymkata.
Oof, that dredges up memories. Some assholes jocks used to taunt a Chinese student in my high school by calling him Gymkata.
That’s wild considering that was the least Asian martial arts movie in history.
Racist jocks gonna jock racistly.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply