Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 11074
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Good gravy!

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 6:59pm
Good gravy!

It's like an alternate universe has shat out some of its population. You just look at them and have to accept that they are operating by completely different laws of perception.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 11074
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 8:18pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 6:59pm
Good gravy!
It's like an alternate universe has shat out some of its population. You just look at them and have to accept that they are operating by completely different laws of perception.
It looks like a Shirley Jackson inspired WB made for tv horror movie.
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15849
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by revbob »

Its cult like behavior with the adults indoctrinating their kids.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 49576
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Marky Dread »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 6:59pm
Good gravy!

I guess this is what happens when you run out of Beatles albums.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6625
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Mimi »

revbob wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 10:00pm
Its cult like behavior with the adults indoctrinating their kids.
I could see people from my hometown doing this.

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4688
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by WestwayKid »

Just over one year since I started this thread. Never could have imagined we'd still be discussing this.
"Geoff who takes kids camping is dead all the boys except Rusty are missing." - revbob
"Rock on George, one time for Ringo." - Ringo Starr

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 30246
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Flex »

Flex wrote:
05 Mar 2020, 11:49am
Me and the missus are keeping an eye on vacation deals during all this.
Poorly_Aged_Posts_Dot_Com
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6625
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Mimi »

WestwayKid wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 12:42pm
Just over one year since I started this thread. Never could have imagined we'd still be discussing this.
And when you go back to read the start of this thread...we were all just innocent babes.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Dr. Medulla »

My last in-person class was on 12 March (according to my syllabus) about nuclear imagery in rock music. At the end, I told students that while nothing had been announced, this was probably going to be our last class together. One of students, a guy in his 60s (who was fantastically eager to learn anything and everything), was incredulous. Why would they close the school because of a bug? Ho ho ho …
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19643
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 1:30pm
My last in-person class was on 12 March (according to my syllabus) about nuclear imagery in rock music. At the end, I told students that while nothing had been announced, this was probably going to be our last class together. One of students, a guy in his 60s (who was fantastically eager to learn anything and everything), was incredulous. Why would they close the school because of a bug? Ho ho ho …
Update: he's dead now. :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15849
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 1:30pm
My last in-person class was on 12 March (according to my syllabus) about nuclear imagery in rock music. At the end, I told students that while nothing had been announced, this was probably going to be our last class together. One of students, a guy in his 60s (who was fantastically eager to learn anything and everything), was incredulous. Why would they close the school because of a bug? Ho ho ho …
Update: he's dead now. :shifty:
Doc's classes are lethal.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19643
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:09pm
JennyB wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 1:30pm
My last in-person class was on 12 March (according to my syllabus) about nuclear imagery in rock music. At the end, I told students that while nothing had been announced, this was probably going to be our last class together. One of students, a guy in his 60s (who was fantastically eager to learn anything and everything), was incredulous. Why would they close the school because of a bug? Ho ho ho …
Update: he's dead now. :shifty:
Doc's classes are lethal.
And he didn't even get to fill out an evaluation form.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 3:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 1:30pm
My last in-person class was on 12 March (according to my syllabus) about nuclear imagery in rock music. At the end, I told students that while nothing had been announced, this was probably going to be our last class together. One of students, a guy in his 60s (who was fantastically eager to learn anything and everything), was incredulous. Why would they close the school because of a bug? Ho ho ho …
Update: he's dead now. :shifty:
:cry: I hope not. He was great. He retired early and started taking classes just for the love of learning. He also wrote the LSAT at the same time as his son, just to see if he could beat him.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Sparky
Bang Ice Geezer
Posts: 245
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread of Doom

Post by Sparky »

Came across this today, kind of sums up the way I feel when I'm in a store and hear someone being an ass about wearing a mask. I fail to understand why this has to be some big political drama. It's science folks, plain and simple.

Maksk.jpg
Maksk.jpg (322.93 KiB) Viewed 133 times

Post Reply