The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
14 May 2021, 12:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 May 2021, 12:56pm
Kory wrote:
14 May 2021, 12:54pm
revbob wrote:
14 May 2021, 10:47am
Still feeling normal maybe I got a placebo.

So now that you dont require a mask if you are fully vaxxed how do you know the person next to you isnt just an anti-mask/anti-vax ?

Also my daughter pointed out that she's seen fully vaxxed and people who had it and got vaxxed come in with Covid. Granted not really bad symptoms but still. Also like half the Yankees team has also tested positive while having been fully vaxxed and at least one of them had covid before too.
Noted "celebrity" Bill Maher has tested positive despite being vaxxed. We're going to see a lot of these in the news because it sells papers, but I expect it's just going to be the percentage that was already expected. They're not going to be 100%, and I suppose that the real value is that it prevents death. I'm reading that currently, the death rate is 1%.
Doesn't Maher play footsie with anti-vaxers? Fucking walk the walk, you bag of dicks.
Yeah he's part of the "we can't live in fear" brigade, but I suspect he may have been forced by whoever his bosses are.
Maher is a dick. I thought he was a dick years ago then softened on that for a little but no he's definitely a POS dick.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
14 May 2021, 2:05pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:

So now that you dont require a mask if you are fully vaxxed how do you know the person next to you isnt just an anti-mask/anti-vax ?

Also my daughter pointed out that she's seen fully vaxxed and people who had it and got vaxxed come in with Covid. Granted not really bad symptoms but still. Also like half the Yankees team has also tested positive while having been fully vaxxed and at least one of them had covid before too.
Noted "celebrity" Bill Maher has tested positive despite being vaxxed. We're going to see a lot of these in the news because it sells papers, but I expect it's just going to be the percentage that was already expected. They're not going to be 100%, and I suppose that the real value is that it prevents death. I'm reading that currently, the death rate is 1%.
Doesn't Maher play footsie with anti-vaxers? Fucking walk the walk, you bag of dicks.
Yeah he's part of the "we can't live in fear" brigade, but I suspect he may have been forced by whoever his bosses are.
Maher is a dick. I thought he was a dick years ago then softened on that for a little but no he's definitely a POS dick.
He and Dennis Miller should enter a rocketship that says "Two Sides of the Same Coin" on it and shoot themselves into the sun.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:

It's a shame he was vaccinated, as I'd derive genuine pleasure from him being hospitalized by covid. Such a weasel.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 May 2021, 3:10pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
revbob wrote:

It's a shame he was vaccinated, as I'd derive genuine pleasure from him being hospitalized by covid. Such a weasel.
The stats I was reading said that I think 7–9% of those vaxxed and infected end up in hospital. But by all accounts he's asymptomatic at the moment.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
14 May 2021, 3:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

The stats I was reading said that I think 7–9% of those vaxxed and infected end up in hospital. But by all accounts he's asymptomatic at the moment.
He's lucky that he's right and there is no god.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

For covid but he has full blown asshole.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
14 May 2021, 7:04pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

For covid but he has full blown asshole.
His brain has prolapsed.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Got VH, jr. vaxxed the other day. Did I maybe commit fraud and maybe say his birthday was a month earlier than it actually is? Maybe.

I felt guilty at first, but when we left, the nurse said "make sure to tell your friends to get the shot." This leads me to believe that they have plenty of doses, so he didn't take one from an already 12-year-old. And he will actually be 12 in less than two weeks. Now he will be fully vaccinated before he leaves for summer camp.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

JennyB wrote:
19 May 2021, 9:52am
Got VH, jr. vaxxed the other day. Did I maybe commit fraud and maybe say his birthday was a month earlier than it actually is? Maybe.

I felt guilty at first, but when we left, the nurse said "make sure to tell your friends to get the shot." This leads me to believe that they have plenty of doses, so he didn't take one from an already 12-year-old. And he will actually be 12 in less than two weeks. Now he will be fully vaccinated before he leaves for summer camp.
Great work, Mrs. B. You gotta do what you gotta do, imho, and you're right I think about availability - at this point it's push to just get these into everyone's arms that we can.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
19 May 2021, 10:00am
JennyB wrote:

Great work, Mrs. B. You gotta do what you gotta do, imho, and you're right I think about availability - at this point it's push to just get these into everyone's arms that we can.
Exactly. Only 1/3 of the US is fully vaccinated. It's awful.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

JennyB wrote:

Early on in the vaccination program I would have felt the same guilt, we actually canceled an appointment because we had to embellish a bit on the age piece. But now a days, with so many locations canceling their orders for doses because people aren't lining up like they once did, I wouldn't hesitate to fudge a bit on my age in order to get a shot. So IMO, you did what a responsible parent should do by ensuring your child has a fighting chance to avoid catching this dreadful virus.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Sparky wrote:
19 May 2021, 11:11am
JennyB wrote:

Early on in the vaccination program I would have felt the same guilt, we actually canceled an appointment because we had to embellish a bit on the age piece. But now a days, with so many locations canceling their orders for doses because people aren't lining up like they once did, I wouldn't hesitate to fudge a bit on my age in order to get a shot. So IMO, you did what a responsible parent should do by ensuring your child has a fighting chance to avoid catching this dreadful virus.
Exactly. Thank you. :)
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

lol, stealing that
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 May 2021, 12:05pm
There needs to be a bit more space between those urinals.