The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Re: The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Flex wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 9:57am

All of us on this forum have deeper inside of us pain.
The burden of our gorgeous outer bloom.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:14am
Flex wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 9:57am

All of us on this forum have deeper inside of us pain.
The burden of our gorgeous outer bloom.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 8:32pm
Scene: Flex's Internal Monologue After Reading This Tweet

Damn, I only have 3 days to live, how should I spend it to enrich my final hours, express my love for those closest to me, and truly connect with the wonders of the living world in these final days?

*Glances down*

Well, this stack of Exploited records ain't gonna play themselves...
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
"Set to be activated" yeah like October 10 is a date to remember.🤣

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 12:18am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Scene: Flex's Internal Monologue After Reading This Tweet

Damn, I only have 3 days to live, how should I spend it to enrich my final hours, express my love for those closest to me, and truly connect with the wonders of the living world in these final days?

*Glances down*

Well, this stack of Exploited records ain't gonna play themselves...
*The camera pans up and we are transported to a scientist's lab. In the corner is a desk covered with scattered papers. The camera zooms in one page in particular. The text is a confusing assortment of formulae, but at the bottom is written: "The vax virus can only be activated by a steady stream of really shitty oi thrash."*

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Im getting another booster today to make the 10th even more special. Getting the flu shot as well. They were out of shingles shots so I asked for a fncy covid one instead.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 4:05pm
Im getting another booster today to make the 10th even more special. Getting the flu shot as well. They were out of shingles shots so I asked for a fncy covid one instead.
Good luck! I know a few people now who responded roughly to the fifth shot. Apparently it's a larger dose than the previous boosters. The Boss and I have decided to wait until December, once classes are done, to do our boosters in case we're hit hard. We're also going to space ours out by a week in case we both go down.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Good for you, hope it goes well. I waited a few weeks, just went back and got my flu shot this past week. I don't recall ever having an issue with the flu shot, but a couple of times the COVID ones made me fell a little off. Shingles initial and follow up booster was probably the roughest of them all, but it's all good to know I'm protected, shingles is some nasty stuff.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 4:14pm
revbob wrote:
Good luck! I know a few people now who responded roughly to the fifth shot. Apparently it's a larger dose than the previous boosters. The Boss and I have decided to wait until December, once classes are done, to do our boosters in case we're hit hard. We're also going to space ours out by a week in case we both go down.
Well Im waiting my cursory 15 min at the pub down the street

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 4:22pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Kill the zombie chip in porter. Solid plan!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 4:33pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Im always one step ahead of the deep state.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 5:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
It's almost like you're part of the deep state. :shifty:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 5:14pm
revbob wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 5:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

It's almost like you're part of the deep state. :shifty:
Pay no attention to the van parked across the street.