The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: The Coronavirus Thread Of Good News

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
13 May 2021, 12:02pm
JennyB wrote:
13 May 2021, 10:25am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2021, 7:54am
revbob wrote:
13 May 2021, 7:44am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2021, 6:32am

Rarely has one individual been told by so many to stop "harshing the vibe" yet still persisted.
This could be why I haven't been invited back in a while...
And explains the VH notation on your employee record. You thought it meant Van Halen (or, worse, Hagar) fan, but it means Vibe Harsher. Meanwhile, all the MFs* get promoted.

* Mellow Fellows.
"You rang?" - Scott.
Do you have one of those alerts setup for anytime Van Hager is mentioned on the internet or something?

Also Im vaccinated peoples.
No and whoo hoo!!!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
13 May 2021, 12:43pm
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
13 May 2021, 7:44am

This could be why I haven't been invited back in a while...
And explains the VH notation on your employee record. You thought it meant Van Halen (or, worse, Hagar) fan, but it means Vibe Harsher. Meanwhile, all the MFs* get promoted.

* Mellow Fellows.
"You rang?" - Scott.
Do you have one of those alerts setup for anytime Van Hager is mentioned on the internet or something?

Congratulations on your 2nd vax, how are you feeling? Pfizer or Moderna?
Today is the 14th day from our 2nd vax, so we're really excited to by as protected as possible and start getting back to normal ( or as close as possible).
Its the moderna. So far so good. Most people say you dont experience negative symptoms for a few hours after.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
13 May 2021, 1:19pm
Sparky wrote:
13 May 2021, 12:43pm
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

* Mellow Fellows.
"You rang?" - Scott.

Congratulations on your 2nd vax, how are you feeling? Pfizer or Moderna?
Today is the 14th day from our 2nd vax, so we're really excited to by as protected as possible and start getting back to normal ( or as close as possible).
Its the moderna. So far so good. Most people say you dont experience negative symptoms for a few hours after.
Good deal, yes, that was our experience as well with Pfizer. 2nd day wasn't too bad for me, wife felt a little worse, but it only lasted a day.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 May 2021, 1:19pm
I think that's the one they suggest popping a few Tylenol six hours after the shot.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I just made an appt. for VH, Jr. to get his first Pfizer dose on Monday. He won't be 12 until the 30th, but evidently, they aren't checking ID. I'll just have to fudge his birthday.

What. A whole generation did this to fight the nazis.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
13 May 2021, 3:13pm
I just made an appt. for VH, Jr. to get his first Pfizer dose on Monday. He won't be 12 until the 30th, but evidently, they aren't checking ID. I'll just have to fudge his birthday.

:lol: Not coincidentally, those resisting vaccination are generally Nazi-curious, if not worse.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2021, 3:21pm
JennyB wrote:

:lol: Not coincidentally, those resisting vaccination are generally Nazi-curious, if not worse.
Or like my doctor friend, they have already have it and don't believe in reinfection.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Kory wrote:
13 May 2021, 3:57pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Or like my doctor friend, they have already have it and don't believe in reinfection.
Well even our own Orange Turd & his wife (think moose & squirrel) both had the virus but secretly got vaccinated in January. Kind of odd behavior for a thing that's really just a democratic hoax, don't ya think?
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Just like with the flu! That's why you only need to get one flu shot in your life. :twitch:

(I've never had a flu shot, but that's cos I'm lazy and don't care if I get sick.)

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:03pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Just like with the flu! That's why you only need to get one flu shot in your life. :twitch:

(I've never had a flu shot, but that's cos I'm lazy and don't care if I get sick.)
Well he means reinfection within whatever time period your immune system decides, which we have very little information about.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Sparky wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:01pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Well even our own Orange Turd & his wife (think moose & squirrel) both had the virus but secretly got vaccinated in January. Kind of odd behavior for a thing that's really just a democratic hoax, don't ya think?
Smoke and mirrors!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Well he means reinfection within whatever time period your immune system decides, which we have very little information about.
Sure, but if you concede that we have little info, it seems sensible to vaccinate to be safe.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:10pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Sure, but if you concede that we have little info, it seems sensible to vaccinate to be safe.
How can you be sensible and arrogant at the same time? You math doesn't add up here, professor.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

How can you be sensible and arrogant at the same time? You math doesn't add up here, professor.
:lol: I'm in the humanities. We don't deal with sense.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:16pm
Kory wrote:
13 May 2021, 4:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

:lol: I'm in the humanities. We don't deal with sense.
Or CENTS.

http://instantrimshot.com/