The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89301
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:28pm
So Doc now that Allen is out we need to pitch our own cooperative approach to the Fat Cats at King Features Syndicate
Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take your intellectual property into an exciting terrain—ultrahyperself-satire. When can we meet to discuss a contract?

Statler and Waldorf Jr.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21719
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:11pm
What is this thread all about :huh:
Nature and adventure, of course.
I’ll get me coat

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89301
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 6:00pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:11pm
What is this thread all about :huh:
Nature and adventure, of course.
I’ll get me coat
Have a fish before you go.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13032
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:59pm
revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:28pm
So Doc now that Allen is out we need to pitch our own cooperative approach to the Fat Cats at King Features Syndicate
Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take your intellectual property into an exciting terrain—ultrahyperself-satire. When can we meet to discuss a contract?

Statler and Waldorf Jr.
Ok we'll need a story board. Wolter???

Lets carry this poacher/Hollywood bad boy story to its natural conclusion.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89301
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 6:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:59pm
revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:28pm
So Doc now that Allen is out we need to pitch our own cooperative approach to the Fat Cats at King Features Syndicate
Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take your intellectual property into an exciting terrain—ultrahyperself-satire. When can we meet to discuss a contract?

Statler and Waldorf Jr.
Ok we'll need a story board. Wolter???

Lets carry this poacher/Hollywood bad boy story to its natural conclusion.
Hint: Wolter, can you draw a feral Rusty gnawing on Hollywood's arm?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13032
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 7:37pm
revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 6:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:59pm
revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:28pm
So Doc now that Allen is out we need to pitch our own cooperative approach to the Fat Cats at King Features Syndicate
Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take your intellectual property into an exciting terrain—ultrahyperself-satire. When can we meet to discuss a contract?

Statler and Waldorf Jr.
Ok we'll need a story board. Wolter???

Lets carry this poacher/Hollywood bad boy story to its natural conclusion.
Hint: Wolter, can you draw a feral Rusty gnawing on Hollywood's arm?
While he fucks Hollywood's GF as Doc watches on in horror. And all the while Mark and Cherry are sipping lemonade on the front porch while Mark discusses the mating habits of the dung beetle. Cherry's downed a few Oxy to take the edge off and she fantasizes about Kelly Welly.


Did I take that too far?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 89301
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 7:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 7:37pm
revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 6:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:59pm
revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:28pm
So Doc now that Allen is out we need to pitch our own cooperative approach to the Fat Cats at King Features Syndicate
Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take your intellectual property into an exciting terrain—ultrahyperself-satire. When can we meet to discuss a contract?

Statler and Waldorf Jr.
Ok we'll need a story board. Wolter???

Lets carry this poacher/Hollywood bad boy story to its natural conclusion.
Hint: Wolter, can you draw a feral Rusty gnawing on Hollywood's arm?
While he fucks Hollywood's GF as Doc watches on in horror. And all the while Mark and Cherry are sipping lemonade on the front porch while Mark discusses the mating habits of the dung beetle. Cherry's downed a few Oxy to take the edge off and she fantasizes about Kelly Welly.


Did I take that too far?
King Features guy: When can you start?!
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply