The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by revbob »

tepista wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 7:12pm
revbob wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 7:11pm
tepista wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 2:59pm
Did someone murder that goat? In one scene he's watching a car and the next he's dead on a rock.
Some "highly illegal" poaching is going on in Lost Forest. And if the authorities find out those poachers will be in big trouble I tell ya whut.
When you poach an animal, don't you take it with you, like to hang on your wall? Or do you leave it for the worms?
It kind of depends. For some stuff you might want just the meat or you might want the pelt, or the head or horns for a trophy or to be ground down into boner pills

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
revbob wrote:
tepista wrote:
Did someone murder that goat? In one scene he's watching a car and the next he's dead on a rock.
Some "highly illegal" poaching is going on in Lost Forest. And if the authorities find out those poachers will be in big trouble I tell ya whut.
When you poach an animal, don't you take it with you, like to hang on your wall? Or do you leave it for the worms?
Most poachers just want a trophy part or are harvesting certain aspects of it. Unless you're poaching for food, most of the body is left behind.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 7:29pm
tepista wrote:
revbob wrote:
tepista wrote:
Most poachers just want a trophy part or are harvesting certain aspects of it. Unless you're poaching for food, most of the body is left behind.
Doc seems to know a lot about this highly illegal activity.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 7:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 7:29pm
tepista wrote:
revbob wrote:
tepista wrote:
Doc seems to know a lot about this highly illegal activity.
I read a lot of dentist's office magazines.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dueling banjos …

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 8:23am
Dueling banjos …
So many local hotels to choose from... What's going on with Chet's (is that his name, Im too lazy to look it up?) face in panel 1?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 8:34am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
So many local hotels to choose from... What's going on with Chet's (is that his name, Im too lazy to look it up?) face in panel 1?
Jeremy('s … Iron). That's his "why are you revealing anything to these two hicks?" face.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 8:39am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
Jeremy('s … Iron). That's his "why are you revealing anything to these two hicks?" face.
Oh yeah he's a real city slicker for sure. I predict a sprained ankle while trying to navigate the Lost Forest trails while wearing his really expensive Italian leather loafers. Bug bites and poison Ivy too.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 8:53am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
Oh yeah he's a real city slicker for sure. I predict a sprained ankle while trying to navigate the Lost Forest trails while wearing his really expensive Italian leather loafers. Bug bites and poison Ivy too.
When that happens, I want Mark to tell him poison ivy's Latin name, plus common misconceptions. "Why aren't you helping me?" Jeremy's Iron screams. Mark continues on, oblivious to the suffering of others, as an oversized bird swoops by an elk drinking from a stream.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 9:04am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
When that happens, I want Mark to tell him poison ivy's Latin name, plus common misconceptions. "Why aren't you helping me?" Jeremy's Iron screams. Mark continues on, oblivious to the suffering of others, as an oversized bird swoops by an elk drinking from a stream.
I'm pretty sure there are not any hotels near the Lost Forest. They will definitely be staying in a motel.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

83b3438a10caf06726bf9f46f063b11a.jpg
83b3438a10caf06726bf9f46f063b11a.jpg (102.84 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
Maybe Rusty will kill him with a shovel while "showing him around" the property. I could be okay with that.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

WestwayKid wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 9:54am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
Maybe Rusty will kill him with a shovel while "showing him around" the property. I could be okay with that.
Oh Rusty you scamp. You know the rules you kill em, you clean em, Cherry will do the cooking.

All part of the wider plan for Mark to play himself in the movie.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Dueling banjos …
He's Billy Eichner now.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

And now we know why Jeremy's Iron has a reputation for being Hollywood's bad boy—he doesn't like pancakes.