The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 10:14am
revbob wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 9:21am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 9:02am
WestwayKid wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 8:48am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 8:09am

I had the opposite take: "That fucking cat. Not a wound on her … yet."
That nature scene in panel 2 is really odd looking.
It seems like the fox is chasing the rabbit, but his casual crossed legs also make it seem like it's lounging.
Its also unusually red.

And then Andy is a "great animal".
Not sure what kind of animal?
Perhaps he can do some research, write an article and maybe finally win that award Cherry wants so badly.
Theory: Andy has actually been writing all of Mark's copy. Mark is an imbecile (plenty of evidence for that) and without his canine puppetmaster putting proper words in his mouth, he reveals himself. Get better, Andy, so you can go to Hoboken and get your award!
So is this true for just Mark or are all the humans in Lost Forrest controlled by animals?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 11:48am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:

It seems like the fox is chasing the rabbit, but his casual crossed legs also make it seem like it's lounging.
Its also unusually red.

Perhaps he can do some research, write an article and maybe finally win that award Cherry wants so badly.
Theory: Andy has actually been writing all of Mark's copy. Mark is an imbecile (plenty of evidence for that) and without his canine puppetmaster putting proper words in his mouth, he reveals himself. Get better, Andy, so you can go to Hoboken and get your award!
So is this true for just Mark or are all the humans in Lost Forrest controlled by animals?
I think just Mark. I'd expect better of Rusty if he were being controlled by animals.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 1:06pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Its also unusually red.

I think just Mark. I'd expect better of Rusty if he were being controlled by animals.
...depends on what kind of animals. Maybe Rusty is being controlled by bad animals?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 1:52pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Its also unusually red.

...depends on what kind of animals. Maybe Rusty is being controlled by bad animals?
There are no bad animals. :naughty:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 2:15pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Heart_-_Bad_Animals.png
Heart_-_Bad_Animals.png (50.82 KiB) Viewed 1282 times
Heart would disagree.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 2:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Heart_-_Bad_Animals.png

Heart would disagree.
I don't think citing a shitty band aids your case.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 2:29pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Heart_-_Bad_Animals.png

Heart would disagree.
Someone needed to say it...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 6:20pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 2:29pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:

Heart_-_Bad_Animals.png

Heart would disagree.
Someone needed to say it...
The weird thing is that in this case it wasn't said to Heston.

JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JoseUnidos »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 8:09am
revbob wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 7:56am

It seems Marks plans for Tabby have been thwarted.
I had the opposite take: "That fucking cat. Not a wound on her … yet."
Its also unusually red.

also: either there's an unseen ventriloquist (Rusty?) doing the dialogue or the Trails now communicate telepathically.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 10:13pm
also: either there's an unseen ventriloquist (Rusty?) doing the dialogue or the Trails now communicate telepathically.
I categorically reject the idea that Rusty possesses any kind of skill. He literally couldn't pour piss out of a boot (tho he likely does piss in his own boots with numbing regularity).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Yikes, Bill the Telephone is a harsh fucker. I don't care if your dog is dying—I arranged things! I planned on going!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 8:45am
Yikes, Bill the Telephone is a harsh fucker. I don't care if your dog is dying—I arranged things! I planned on going!
This is all Cherry's doing.

"Bill you have to talk some sense into him, all he can think about is that dumb dog. I want to go to New York damnit and you better make him go."

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 8:51am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

"Bill you have to talk some sense into him, all he can think about is that dumb dog. I want to go to New York damnit and you better make him go."
The big city on the East coast is where Cherry scores the drugs she needs to stay sane in Mark's compound.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 8:59am
revbob wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 8:51am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

The big city on the East coast is where Cherry scores the drugs she needs to stay sane in Mark's compound.
Plus there's plenty of visitor book clubs she can attend.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Panel 1: Phone says something.
Panel 2: Compound says something
Panel 3: Phone says something.

I can appreciate Bill's confusion at the end. How are inanimate objects communicating in human language? And where did that giant squirrel find the giant nut? Who cares about this stupid award, the world has gone mad!