The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: The Mark Trail Thread of Punching Justice and Smug Life Lessons

Post by JoseUnidos »

revbob wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 4:00pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 3:58pm
revbob wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 6:32am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:55am
Talking car is insensitive to the guilt of its passengers.

As cat goes lick its balls.

Also guy holding cat by scruff is a dick.
Correction: Disembodied hand holding cat by scruff is a dick.
Good catch. And in panel 2 the cat seems to be happy to be rid of this asshole.
Absolutely. He's already having a grand time playing with his new Jack Elrod Romp-N-Play Feline Fun Ball (with catnip!)
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

WTF? At this rate nobody is getting punched. How are these 3 story arcs going to intersect?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 7:30am

WTF? At this rate nobody is getting punched. How are these 3 story arcs going to intersect?
I'm extremely bored with this new/old story. If they're going to do re-runs, we need some zing. Some Kelly Welly sexpot action.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 8:05am
revbob wrote:

I'm extremely bored with this new/old story. If they're going to do re-runs, we need some zing. Some Kelly Welly sexpot action.
Now you're talking. Like Kelly shows up unannounced in Lost Forest hoping to surprise Mark but oops Mark, Doc and Rusty are on a fishing trip while Cherry is stuck home making pancakes. Sexy times ensue...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 8:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Now you're talking. Like Kelly shows up unannounced in Lost Forest hoping to surprise Mark but oops Mark, Doc and Rusty are on a fishing trip while Cherry is stuck home making pancakes. Sexy times ensue...
While Mark, on the boat miles away, explains to Rusty that lesbianism is not uncommon in many species.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 9:08am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

While Mark, on the boat miles away, explains to Rusty that lesbianism is not uncommon in many species.
And..."while common amongst various wild animals, it is still unheard of in the human world."

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 9:17am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

And..."while common amongst various wild animals, it is still unheard of in the human world."
… because, of course, human beings have no sexual urges.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 9:26am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

"But dad why does my penis..." No urges Rusty no urges! Pay attention to your kine I think you may have hooked a big one.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 10:04am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

"But dad why does my penis..." No urges Rusty no urges! Pay attention to your kine I think you may have hooked a big one.
"That's just it. Why does my penis get bigger when I see fish?"

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 10:36am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

What th !?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 11:15am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 10:36am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

What th !?

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

What is this thread all about :huh:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

So Doc now that Allen is out we need to pitch our own cooperative approach to the Fat Cats at King Features Syndicate

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 5:11pm
What is this thread all about :huh:
Nature and adventure, of course.