Celebrity Grudgematch!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Celebrity Grudgematch!

Post by Marky Dread »

Sid Vicious Vs. Richard Hell

Ding ding seconds out...

Here comes Sid flapping his arms around like a budgie. His trainer is shouting at him to keep his guard up. "Shut up Malcolm" shouts Sid "I'll do it my way" he screams.

Here comes Richard Hell taking a few jabs at Sid then he pulls back and starts the jabs again. Sid knows Hell's best work comes in spurts.

Wait! What's this Vicious has jumped up on the ropes screaming at the crowd "c'mon everybody" he's back in the ring and he catches Hell with a quick jab and then "pow" that upper cut was something else it's knocked Hell's head clean off his shoulders. Hell is stumbling around but wait Hell makes his way back to his corner where his trainer hands him a replaceable head, the kid is ok.

Hell turns and lands a sucker punch on Sid and it looks like the end is near. He stumbles and he's down and out at the count of 3. Sid has faced the final curtain. Hell wins by a knockout.
Last edited by Marky Dread on 26 Nov 2020, 10:51am, edited 1 time in total.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Re: Celebrity Grudgematch!

Post by Marky Dread »

Ray Davies Vs. Pete Townshend

Ding ding seconds out...

Here comes Ray he don't look in bad shape for a kid from a dead end street raised on a diet of bread and honey.

He's straight into Pete from the off with a great punch that glances Pete's chin. Ahh "you really got me there" cries Pete. Pow! another great shot from Ray who tells Pete to "stop his sobbing".

Pete's ok, yes the kid is alright and it looks like he won't be fooled again. I can't explain but he looks like he's got a second wind. He lays into Ray with a real seeker of a punch.

A quick glance down at the referee's card and it appears Townshend is ahead by a nose.

But wait! here comes Ray again with a great combination he looks like he could go all day and all the night here. Bang! what a punch he lands a real destroyer on Pete and Pete is down he's trying anyway anyhow to get back to his to his feet. But it's all over and Pete is dazed he looks like he could see for miles.

Ray wins!
Last edited by Marky Dread on 26 Nov 2020, 10:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

It's saturday night in Vegas and this is the one you've all been waiting for.

Elvis Presley Vs. Elvis Costello.

Presley makes his way to the centre of the ring and curls his lip at Costello but Costello gets in a surprise jab and it looks like his aim is true.

Presley looks all shook up. But it's too early for him to surrender he knows it's now or never and he catches Costello with a great right hook. Costello looks like a man out of time and he's stumbling around the ring he's got blood on his green shirt.
He cant stand up for falling down. Somehow he makes it to his feet but he's a little wobbly on his red shoes.

Costello is furious and he looks like a devil in disguise. "I'm ok I'm not angry" he shouts to his corner. It looks like Presley has landed a whole lotta hurt on Costello.

Here comes Costello again and he really starts to pump it up he tells Presley to "watch his step" but Presley tells him "not to step on his blue suede shoes" then bang! He catches Costello with a beauty and its like the armed forces have landed on Costello's head its sweet dreams for Costello.

TKO Presley wins!
Last edited by Marky Dread on 26 Nov 2020, 10:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Re: Celebrity Deathmatch

Post by gkbill »

Hello,

Johnny Ramone versus Joey Ramone.

Joey circles Johnny, taunting "Do you want to dance?" Johnny doesn't want to walk around with you, son - he wants to beat on the brat. Johnny gets into a clutch, he breaks and now he's like a chain saw on Joey but he don't care. He's gone mental on Johnny, he wants everything. It'll be a long way back from this beating - it don't come close. Johnny wants to be well, but Joey's against it. Johnny's acting like a Momma's boy. Joey leans in and now Johnny needs some shock treatment to recover. 1-2-3-4, now he's back up, seconds later it's another 1-2-3-4. Joey's back on him like a commando and now it's all over. Such a shame as they were such a happy family.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

gkbill wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 12:57am
Hello,

Johnny Ramone versus Joey Ramone.

Joey circles Johnny, taunting "Do you want to dance?" Johnny doesn't want to walk around with you, son - he wants to beat on the brat. Johnny gets into a clutch, he breaks and now he's like a chain saw on Joey but he don't care. He's gone mental on Johnny, he wants everything. It'll be a long way back from this beating - it don't come close. Johnny wants to be well, but Joey's against it. Johnny's acting like a Momma's boy. Joey leans in and now Johnny needs some shock treatment to recover. 1-2-3-4, now he's back up, seconds later it's another 1-2-3-4. Joey's back on him like a commando and now it's all over. Such a shame as they were such a happy family.
:approve:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Ill sit back and watch.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

For a deathmatch, none of these seem like they're ending in a cemetery. Where do I get my money back? :angry:
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 10:23am
For a deathmatch, none of these seem like they're ending in a cemetery. Where do I get my money back? :angry:
Maybe I should've called it "grudgematch". And you didn't pay anyway. So you're now barred for an hour.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 10:50am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 10:23am
Maybe I should've called it "grudgematch". And you didn't pay anyway. So you're now barred for an hour.
That's all I ever asked. :disshame:
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Townsend should have tried his trademark windmill punch.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

tepista wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 12:14pm
Townsend should have tried his trademark windmill punch.
He was a bit of an ox in that fight. He just had to run run run. But he'll be back for a rematch after he's spent time working out in Armenia. He needs to work on getting in closer as each time Ray thumped Pete he could be heard mumbling "damn I can't reach you". Still he's training hard up at sunrise each morning straight out in the street for a run and getting in tune for his next fight.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Marky Dread wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 1:22pm
Still he's training hard up at sunrise each morning straight out in the street for a run and getting in tune for his next fight.
If he's not ready we'll need a substitute
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

tepista wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 1:53pm
Marky Dread wrote:
Still he's training hard up at sunrise each morning straight out in the street for a run and getting in tune for his next fight.
No worries I'll find a quick one while he's away. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 2:07pm
tepista wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Playing a squeezebox all night is good training.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 2:09pm
Marky Dread wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 2:07pm
tepista wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Playing a squeezebox all night is good training.
Pete's tried just about everything. He's seen a fortune teller who said he should try Mary Anne for his shaky hands. It's no use getting in the ring and looking like a helpless dancer. Maybe he just needs to relax for a while.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia