The Kaleb Horton Deceased Latvian Foreign Minister Thread, 2021 edition

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Kaleb Horton Deceased Latvian Foreign Minister Thread, 2021 edition

Post by revbob »

Heston wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 9:11am
matedog wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 8:46am
Oh Prince Phillip. I don't even get why he's important. He's in the royal family, but not in the direct line, so I don't get it. He's not the pedophile, so I can't celebrate it.
He started "writing" to the Queen when he was 18 and she was 13. That's grooming in any other language.
Plus royalty pretty much in any form is a crime against humanity.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 9:34am
Heston wrote:
matedog wrote:
Oh Prince Phillip. I don't even get why he's important. He's in the royal family, but not in the direct line, so I don't get it. He's not the pedophile, so I can't celebrate it.
He started "writing" to the Queen when he was 18 and she was 13. That's grooming in any other language.
It is an unending mystery to me that the Boss, whose people were victimized by agents of the British empire, is an unswayable romantic about the royal family. She got it from her mother's family, who were originally from England, and grew up with all the pomp and bullshit, but, Jesus Christ, you're not ten anymore. Whenever she watches that insufferable Doubledong Abbey, I mutter that they need a Bolshevik to lob a bomb into their endless feasts.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 9:57am
revbob wrote:
Heston wrote:
matedog wrote:
It is an unending mystery to me that the Boss, whose people were victimized by agents of the British empire, is an unswayable romantic about the royal family. She got it from her mother's family, who were originally from England, and grew up with all the pomp and bullshit, but, Jesus Christ, you're not ten anymore. Whenever she watches that insufferable Doubledong Abbey, I mutter that they need a Bolshevik to lob a bomb into their endless feasts.
I feel the same way about it, but have to admit that we've become fans of The Crown. For me, I really dig the historical part of it. There is also sort of a Mad Men feel to it, a changing of social mores as the decades pass. Prince Philip is actually one of my favorite characters: sometimes a jerk, sometimes sulky, but sharp sense of humor and often seeing things others don't see.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

WestwayKid wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Heston wrote:
matedog wrote:
I feel the same way about it, but have to admit that we've become fans of The Crown. For me, I really dig the historical part of it. There is also sort of a Mad Men feel to it, a changing of social mores as the decades pass. Prince Philip is actually one of my favorite characters: sometimes a jerk, sometimes sulky, but sharp sense of humor and often seeing things others don't see.
...and in real life he was a cunt!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Marky Dread wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 10:48am
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Heston wrote:

I've also heard he was pretty racist.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

WestwayKid wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 11:11am
Marky Dread wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

...and hunted animals for fun. Fuck the old cunt.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 11:12am
WestwayKid wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 11:11am
Marky Dread wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

...and hunted animals for fun. Fuck the old cunt.
I'm with Heston.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

DMX

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Inder wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 12:45pm
DMX
Horrible shame.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Too young. :cry:

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Inder wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 12:45pm
DMX
absolutely not a cultural touchstone for me in any meaningful sense - i did not get into his music as a youth and it's never been very interesting to me upon adult revisits - but (almost) always horrible when someone dies so young, especially when they had an outsized impact on the culture like he did.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Heston

Post by Heston »

Never heard of him but he seemed like a nice fella. Numerous drink driving charges, animal cruelty, failure to pay child support etc.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

He was a total POS. Ran dog fighting rings. I'm not particularly sad about this.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Heston

Post by Heston »

JennyB wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 1:18pm
He was a total POS. Ran dog fighting rings. I'm not particularly sad about this.
Well that's two deaths today that I won't be losing sleep over.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Heston wrote:
matedog wrote:
Every so often I'll catch my wife watching this kind of shit (she hides it from me) and I dont get it. The watching not the hiding part.