MLB 2021

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: MLB 2021

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 12:21pm
I like the uniforms. And I like winning in 'em.
Ah, you're colour blind! I understand.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 2:24pm
Just another one of my patented Very Good Opinions for you to keep track of. Think I'll wear my city connect shirt while listening to a tasty dmb live cd :cool:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 2:33pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 2:24pm
Just another one of my patented Very Good Opinions for you to keep track of. Think I'll wear my city connect shirt while listening to a tasty dmb live cd :cool:
"Tango 2, Tango 2! It's a go! Take the shot! Take the shot!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 5:18pm
MLB fucks up again: https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb-rumors-red ... 12955.html
I blame Flex.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 5:25pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I blame Flex.
The answer to all of life's outrages and disappointments.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Love it. It's gonna be great seeing them wear those for 1 extra game.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 8:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Love it. It's gonna be great seeing them wear those for 1 extra game.
"Tango 2! You missed! Spray the room!"

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Join VICII as we host Tom Simon, Burlington Attorney, Baseball Historian, Member of the Society For American Baseball Research and Ultimate Baseball Fan and Bill "Spaceman" Lee, former pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, the Montreal Expos, and current pitcher for
the Burlington Cardinals.

America's Favorite Pastime from its beginnings in the 1840's has reflected the contradictions of our country. The all-American sport was deeply racist and segregated with Black players kept out of all white teams until 1946 when Jackie Robinson joined the Montreal Royals.

Black players along with Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, played on their own teams and in their own leagues until 1959. This is the story of the Negro Leagues which were comprised of professional baseball teams of Black and Latin Americans from the 1920’s tom the 1950’s.

Join the Vermont Institute of Community and International Involvement on September 30, 2021 from 6pm to 7:30pm as Tom Simon and Bill Lee educate us on these moments in the history of this most American of sports.

The presentation will hopefully be a hybrid of an in person evening from 6-7:30 pm at the Association of Africans at 20 Allen Street in Burlington, Vermont (the Old North End Community Center, formerly the St Joseph School), 3rd floor and also a Zoom presentation. Zoom link to follow in reminder email early next week.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 9:59pm
Join VICII as we host Tom Simon, Burlington Attorney, Baseball Historian, Member of the Society For American Baseball Research and Ultimate Baseball Fan and Bill "Spaceman" Lee, former pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, the Montreal Expos, and current pitcher for

America's Favorite Pastime from its beginnings in the 1840's has reflected the contradictions of our country. The all-American sport was deeply racist and segregated with Black players kept out of all white teams until 1946 when Jackie Robinson joined the Montreal Royals.

Black players along with Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, played on their own teams and in their own leagues until 1959. This is the story of the Negro Leagues which were comprised of professional baseball teams of Black and Latin Americans from the 1920’s tom the 1950’s.

Join the Vermont Institute of Community and International Involvement on September 30, 2021 from 6pm to 7:30pm as Tom Simon and Bill Lee educate us on these moments in the history of this most American of sports.

The presentation will hopefully be a hybrid of an in person evening from 6-7:30 pm at the Association of Africans at 20 Allen Street in Burlington, Vermont (the Old North End Community Center, formerly the St Joseph School), 3rd floor and also a Zoom presentation. Zoom link to follow in reminder email early next week.
It says tickets aren't on sale. How would one get to tune in for this?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 6:20am
revbob wrote:

I will get it for you...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 7:45am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 6:20am
revbob wrote:

I will get it for you...
You're the Jeterest. :cool:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

16 is a serious number.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 9:45am
16 is a serious number.
Missouri's age of consent? :shifty:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 9:52am
JennyB wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 9:45am
16 is a serious number.
Missouri's age of consent? :shifty:
Ha! Actually, unsurprisingly, 12 year olds were able to marry in MO up until a few years ago.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy